Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
In as Slifter, not super active due to lack of content. When things get interesting I'll be around more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
KazigluBey, if you are interested I can toss you a few packs to defray the costs of the first draft.

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
Fair enough, though it's worth pointing out that it's not actually 5.50 each. If you are willing to rare draft a little and can not lose the first round in a competitive draft it's not too hard to go infinite. Plus it's buggy enough that there is a decent chance that something will happen in the event that will cause you to send in a ticked and get a refund.

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
I'll toss two packs at the person in last place that plays all their games. Because we are in it for the fun, not the prizes, right? Right?

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011

Afgad posted:

It's single elimination so that could be multiple people!

Hmm, That would make it tricky. I'll figure out some way to contribute something, worst case it would just be a door prize for people that get knocked out in the first round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
I'll toss in a booster pack for places 5-8, that way everyone gets minimum 2 packs.

• Locked thread