Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Padomyme
Jan 9, 2005
Burn the women and rape the cows
Started playing this about a month ago. Did a few drafts and as an old MTG player this is basically the online CCG I have been waiting for. IGN Xobraix feel free to add me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padomyme
Jan 9, 2005
I'll sign in for the tourney. I have a bit of an odd schedule though since my days off rotate.

SA Name: Padomyme
IGN: Xobraix
Common play times: Most days I can play starting at 10:00pm-12:00am UTC. On my days off which rotate Mon-Tu then Sat-Sun one week and W-Th-F the next week I can play at pretty much any time during the day.

Padomyme fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 30, 2014

Padomyme
Jan 9, 2005
MrBims vs Padomyme (Xobraix)

Him playing Shin'Hare and me with Orcs.

Game 1: He mulliganed twice and me once. Managed to pull a good selection of troops and removals after one mulligan. Got rid of a few of his troops such as Buck Ear Commander to keep his attack power in check. Managed to get down 2 Throat cutters with a good selection of orcs. After getting him down to low life I only needed to get 2 damage through as I was sitting on a Burn to the Ground and also had a crush in hand. He attacked and didn't take into account Poca's charge power so I alpha striked in. It didn't matter anyways as he messed up on the block and died.

Game 2: After 2 Mulligans on my part had a playable hand. He managed to get enough troops on the ground to block while getting up his big troops, a boulder brute and shin ear commander. I tried to hold out to the point I could maybe burn him down but his troops and big guys together managed to overwhelm me since I would lose my small selection of troops on blocks.

Game 3: Same story as game 2, I just couldn't get enough troops on the board to deal with his small horde with a Bucktooth Commander on the board, though I did manage to burn the first one he had. After not pulling any more removal he won with an Alpha strike while I only had 3 blockers on the board and he had 6 troops to attack with so no matter what 3 damage would get through.

Winner: MrBims

Last Place:Me

• Locked thread