Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does the the man using a Leafblower outside the office distract you from coding?
I dont care about the people using leafblowers outside the office where I do my programming, I tune out the sound and it doesnt bug me.
It bad and loud sound of leafblowers being used has some effects on my coding, I make small typos, sometimes confuse variables. Bothersome but I get some good work done.
The sound of the leafblower being used to rearrange autumn leaves outside affects my programming at its core. Because of this noise I lose direction in my coding and the right code fails to come to me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Does the the man using a leaf blower outside the office distract you from coding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

it's spring time skylark, it's time to mow the lawns and lawnmowers sure are noisy

Its literally the opposite.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

flakeloaf posted:

i never understood leaf blowers

they're leaves, there's no harm in leaving them where they are unless they're in big piles where cars go

Qft

• Locked thread