Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Harrow posted:

it is exactly a Souls game only with a few interesting twists and even worse technical performance, and apparently it also plays a little slower? So if you thought Dark Souls was too slow of an action game maybe Lords of the Fallen will just make you mad

Also no online of any kind and you play a set character and it tries to have a story and cutscenes and poo poo

welp thanks for saving me 50 dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

b-but the best part of souls games is they don't have a real plot and you have to piece it together from item descriptions
:goonsay:

they have a great plot that is told through the environments rather then big dumb anime cutscenes ala metroid prime

dark souls but with ugly graphics and a big dumb story with cutscenes sounds kind of bad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

it looks like a game made by the ind of dimwits who come up with stuff like fable, darksiders, skyrim etcetera.

it is insanely generic looking

• Locked thread