Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
If you're playing Oblivion without any mods and are having a good time you might have brain damage or an aneurysm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
My favorite part of Oblivion was the pre-release thread, when I pointed out there was a good chance spears would be cut from the game since there wasn't a single spear in any of the pre-release screencaps, and the entire forum called me a massive human being since obviously they would never do that.

My least favorite part of Oblivion is probably shortly after they released it and I played it for the first time.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah, I know :(

Still, considering what locations they have left to exploit I think there's a good chance the next game will take place either in Argonia or Elsweyr, both of which have a lot of potential for some unique environs. So that's something at least.
You're going to be really disappointed when they retcon Black Marsh into a generic forest (without bothering to change the name, natch), and Elsweyr into some plains with a single sand dune, maybe.

Wormskull posted:

Your probably the person with brain damage if this is what's exciting to you.
I didn't say it was exciting I said it was my favorite part. That isn't saying a lot.

It didn't really happen the way you're dreaming it up. Someone posted a bunch of screencaps, I pointed it out, then it was literally just two pages of name calling and a mod threatening to probate me iirc. Then it came out and I didn't care anymore because it's a lovely game.

But don't let that stop your improv itt, have at it.

• Locked thread