Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trilin posted:

The leveling system in morrowind and oblivion was the loving worst

Still good games, though

morrowind is basically the poster child of "everything in this game is terrible and broken, and also the best at the same time"

but yeah my main oblivion memories are of spending game-weeks in that poor imp lady's house murdering her imps for +5s though after maxing everything sans luck it took the game's scaling a lot longer to catch up with me.

the hardest part was my self-imposed task of keeping jauffre alive through the story, that dude wanted to die SO BAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread