Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda disliked it and TPed through most of it in the 2nd half but I did think it was sort of cool when people on the street started turning into assassins right before your eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kilroy posted:

My favorite part of Oblivion was the pre-release thread, when I pointed out there was a good chance spears would be cut from the game since there wasn't a single spear in any of the pre-release screencaps, and the entire forum called me a massive human being since obviously they would never do that.

My least favorite part of Oblivion is probably shortly after they released it and I played it for the first time.

Your probably the person with brain damage if this is what's exciting to you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I predict there will be no spears.

*baby pumping his fist image*

There are no spears.

Me: *jackie chan face*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

And Skyrim sucks too.

*withdraws hand quickly as if from a flame* Good lord.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

To be honest guys, I've only spent a few hours playing so far. I'm pretty sure I'm on the main quest, but I've done a lot of just wandering around. In other words, a bunch of stuff that is identically similar to what you might find in Morrowind or Skyrim. I haven't played enough, I think, to really find any bad things that are just bad.

The bad part is that you've played mostly all of the game now but there's still like 10 hours.

• Locked thread