Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never finished or really even touched the main story but i beat the dark hand quest which was neat

later i found out that is actually the best part of the game and the main quest is completely forgettable

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

conceitedguy posted:

And Skyrim sucks too.

skyrim manages to be a huge improvement on oblivion in a lot of ways and still suck rear end and not hold a candle to new vegas

"hey, lets have a conventional level up system this time, and give characters perks when they level up"
"Wow, just like fall-out! what are these perks like? more damage and dialogue options to men/women and other interesting things?"
"10% more damage on one-handed attacks! the privilege of crafting with higher metals!"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

That must be horrible.

not really. have you played it? good game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

don't level up, op, because then you won't have fun anymore.

this was also the worst loving idea ever. what was up with 2006 RPGs all having this system? "everything levels up when you do. nevermind that your level ups may not involve combat at all and that it starts to get really broken past level 20 or so"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

To be honest guys, I've only spent a few hours playing so far. I'm pretty sure I'm on the main quest, but I've done a lot of just wandering around. In other words, a bunch of stuff that is identically similar to what you might find in Morrowind or Skyrim. I haven't played enough, I think, to really find any bad things that are just bad.

2 things: google where umbra is
murder an innocent to get the best questline in the elder scrolls series

• Locked thread