Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

I guess now they'll play hockey game organ music at football games instead of something from this century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Deteriorata posted:

Hockey game organ music is more Michigan State's thing.

I can't think of anything shittier and more annoying to listen to during a sporting event.

Well, maybe you guys can finally get a vuvuzela corps or something.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

BigBoss posted:

Organ music rules for hockey and baseball. Cheapass owners keep firing organ players because they're idiots. gently caress you, Mike Illitch. Music clips being played DURING an NBA game is the worst sporting music.

Places for organ music: church, a classical music concert.

Places for loud rev up stupid music: sporting events.

I say this as someone who likes organs.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

They better hire another delivery joint CEO because otherwise I won't laugh as much when someone talk about Michigan's AD.

• Locked thread