Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
Tom Herman to the Texans means there's almost no way Michigan lands someone exciting. Thankfully I'm pretty accustomed to rank mediocrity at this point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

This poo poo won't happen we are going to hire Narduzzi at best but probably Addazio or Schiano or something stupid.

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/ScottPaterno/status/545795451707207680

quote:

So wait, Michigan is hiring a guy who called its academics a joke for $8m+ a year and WE had the football crazy culture problem?

ugh

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

They probably have a very soft yes, given the lack of pursuit of any other candidates so far, but Harbaugh is gonna have a dumptruck full of money backed up to his place from a few NFL teams and I bet they'd be willing to beat Michigan's offer.

I would be very happy with a Harbaugh hire, but I won't be holding out any hope until there is a press conference scheduled and he's introduced at halftime during at Crisler.

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm invested in Oakland hiring Harbaugh only because that would make this the funniest thread in TFF.

Yeah this would be pretty great.

Quick someone mail something addressed to Ed Orgeron at Shembechler Hall.

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Deteriorata posted:

Show has started!

In case anyone wants to watch a big blue circlejerk:
http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/harbaugh.html
:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

I was very skeptical and cynical about all of this but the presser really helped assuage me. I felt the same way for Hoke's introductory PC but this time we definitely got the best candidate so even if things don't work out there was no better move at the time.

• Locked thread