Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Deteriorata posted:

Yeah, I'd take Richt in a heartbeat, but he's not a name that's come up anywhere in discussion of potential coaches, and I doubt sincerely that he's leaving Georgia any time soon.

I'm not sure why it's being discussed here and not in the coaching thread.

There are rumors in the VT fan base that Beamer is being forced out and Richt will be the replacement, but I haven't seen anything connecting him to Michigan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Being a god at a top college program isn't really a demotion IMHO.

It is money wise.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007

Adun posted:

Don't you have to actively defend your copyrights or something for them to stay your property?

Even if you did I'm sure there would be a way to draft a quick contract or whatever letting the hospital use it for free within certain rules and the athletic department still maintains control. Defend doesn't mean charge people to use it.

• Locked thread