Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Gonna be "Dave Brandon is a great guy and now lets all have some delicious dominos pizza"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Genuinely surprised Hoke outlasted Brandon

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This would be an appropriate day to lock him in a windmill and set it on fire though

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Deteriorata posted:

Seeing as Brandon would have the responsibility for firing him, why are you surprised he wasn't?

I kinda figured Brandon would sacrifice Hoke as a last ditch attempt to save himself

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am throwing in my hat to be Michigan's next AD.

I think my resume shows I fit all the qualifications of a Michigan man.

-white
-fat
-loud
-believes cameras steal my soul

I also think I have comparable experience with managing a major college athletic program with Brandon.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

There's a weird mix of superfan pettiness and genuine horrible behavior in that article

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MourningView posted:

Definitely want to take my opinions on who is or isn't a bad person from a domestic violence excuser who stalked a 19 year old over a dumb song.

uh what?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Are we just going to ignore that he wrote a regretful inner monologue for the kid based off his booking photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Why do people always do this "one brief moment" poo poo.

Like the terribleness of something is somehow correlated with the time it took to do it.

• Locked thread