Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I'm petting a dog and feeling kind of buzzed, might bump w/ cat later depending on how things go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I stopped petting the dog, but then it kept asking to go out and I didn't feel like letting it out, so I let it get back on the couch because couch > out and it will stop asking to go out for a while this way. So, petting a dog again here.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

update: dog just audibly farted, do never ignore a request to go out

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I was petting some chickens a while ago. Crazy thing is, one of them had some poop in its feathers and now my hands smell like poop even though I've washed them and washed them.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Scratch-O posted:

Petting my good luck tiel before this math exam.

Also got to pet some Yorkie hybrid puppies at a breeder last week. They had Shorkies, Morkies, all kinds of orkies for your tactile pleasure. Probably going back in December to check out the Porkies (yorkshire-pomeranians) when they're ready for people, their mom was super chill and sweet

hybrid dogs produce double the petting power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

no petting allowed

• Locked thread