Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

the day before yesterday i got to feed and get slobbered all over by a babby calf. are you jealous (you should be)

i made a friend :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Heknocentric Thinker posted:

Cow tongues are so soft

:catstare: babby cow tongues are like sandpaper-coated sandpaper, what sorcery is this

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

stroking a fart

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Superconsndar posted:

I was petting some chickens a while ago. Crazy thing is, one of them had some poop in its feathers and now my hands smell like poop even though I've washed them and washed them.

I put my hand in ferret poop earlier do I win

Today I have pet: one lurcher, one staffie, three shelties. Plus my own dogs and ferret and rats I guess.

• Locked thread