Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tin Of Beans

this is my third thread in byob, so far

my other threads were about a glowing skull, and boats. thank you and have a nice day.

edit: this is now an xmen drawings thread, please scroll down for xmen drawings, and maybe do some of your own!!

A Tin Of Beans fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slot

A Tin Of Beans posted:

in byob, so far

my other threads were about a glowing skull, and boats. thank you and have a nice day.

I dont think I've amde 3 threads and I've been here for some months now. You're doing great

Abysswalker

good threads week is shaping up to be a monster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

As a big fan of both glowing skulls and boats I have to say that this third thread is a bit of a disappointment. Sry.

Matoi Ryuko

I loved all 3!

i am he

Sito posted:

good threads week is shaping up to be a monster

lol

A Tin Of Beans

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

As a big fan of both glowing skulls and boats I have to say that this third thread is a bit of a disappointment. Sry.

i'm sorry, here's a drawing of the x-men i did earlier, i hope this makes up for it:

Thunder Sheep

those are some very intimidating claws on wolverine

i am he

Thunder Sheep posted:

those are some very intimidating claws on wolverine

hi thunder sheep. nice avatar. i like your drawing of x men too, a tin of beans. why dont we make the thread about that instead.

A Tin Of Beans

i am he posted:

hi thunder sheep. nice avatar. i like your drawing of x men too, a tin of beans. why dont we make the thread about that instead.

thank you for helping my thread be less bad i am he. i'm sorry about how it was earlier.

i am he

its ok :). maybe everybody could share their favorite x men drawings or x men memories.

ZeroCount

are there any more xmen pics in this thread? Asking for a friend

Matoi Ryuko

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i'm sorry, here's a drawing of the x-men i did earlier, i hope this makes up for it:

These are all really cute and good! :)

i am he

Personally, I don't read comics. But the X-Men seem like a pretty rowdy group so I support them.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the x-men are the rough and tumble crew of the marvel universe

A Tin Of Beans

ZeroCount posted:

are there any more xmen pics in this thread? Asking for a friend

here's a picture of nightcrawler i just drew

Matoi Ryuko posted:

These are all really cute and good! :)

thank you ryuko!!

Matoi Ryuko

The x-men take in the most hopeless mutants...much like BYOB.

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The x-men take in the most hopeless mutants...much like BYOB.

woah..

i am he

who's the strongest x-man?

Matoi Ryuko

A Tin Of Beans posted:

thank you ryuko!!

You're very talented! Please draw my favorite x-men character, Phoenix!

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

Well, what do you mean exactly...? Do you mean like, the strongest being to ever appear in the marvel universe? The most physically strong x-man? The most psychically strong x-man?

A Tin Of Beans

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're very talented! Please draw my favorite x-men character, Phoenix!

i already drew her in the first picture, next to scott, but i ca n draw her again for you

cuntman.net

the movies were pretty good, mostly. the cartoon was weird but also good

Slot

Yo can we see gambit throwing some cards or something tincan, I'm enjoying this

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

like define strong man

cuntman.net

i bet wolverine could make some really funny posts

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Well, what do you mean exactly...? Do you mean like, the strongest being to ever appear in the marvel universe? The most physically strong x-man? The most psychically strong x-man?

The most physically strong mutant to ever be a part of the x-men team.

Matoi Ryuko

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i already drew her in the first picture, next to scott, but i ca n draw her again for you

Yeah I saw that, and I loved it! Definitely want to see more.

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

agreed

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

The most physically strong mutant to ever be a part of the x-men team.

Probably Colossus, then...the metal dude!

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Probably Colossus, then...the metal dude!

thank you. now i know who i want to be :D

tao of lmao

Sleepy Owl posted:

he'd say "bub" a lot and I'd really like that

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

namor the submariner is the physically strongest x-man provided he took a bath in the recent past

A Tin Of Beans

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah I saw that, and I loved it! Definitely want to see more.

ok i was drawing some other x-men too from newer comics but i put jean grey on the same page for you!! it's kind of the same pose actually now that i look at it but i tried to do more details!!

and i will draw gambit too give me a minute

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i am he

A Tin Of Beans posted:

ok i was drawing some other x-men too from newer comics but i put jean grey on the same page for you!! it's kind of the same pose actually now that i look at it but i tried to do more details!!

and i will draw gambit too give me a minute

wow these are really nice! can you draw colossus too? thats the x men i would be.

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

namor the submariner is the physically strongest x-man provided he took a bath in the recent past

I'm not too familiar with more modern x-men story lines, although Namor might be an older story line? Has Sentinel ever been considered one of the x-men? He's really strong.

ZeroCount

A Tin Of Beans posted:

hot diggity

Slot

tihs is awesome we have another artist, a good day for byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

wth posted:

he'd say "bub" a lot and I'd really like that

i bet he would post "i'm the best there is at what i do and what i do is post" a lot

• Locked thread