Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I want to game but I don't want to invest any time or effort into this... a typical game of angry birds is far too long and too hard for me... is there an easier difficulty setting I can play on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Expeditions: Conquistador is a game that nobody bought but which is actually really good and cool

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
yggdra union, while anime as gently caress, is good

Dec 26, 2012

subhuman filth posted:

Expeditions: Conquistador is a game that nobody bought but which is actually really good and cool

i kinda liked it, except the parts that weren't the fighting werent varied enough. i didnt get too far into mexico proper

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ForeverSmug posted:

Makai wars was nis's best game

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hm... warcraft 3, op? i'm sure there's a turn-based custom map

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Countblanc posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It is. I'm sorry, but I can't lie.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ForeverSmug posted:

It is. I'm sorry, but I can't lie.

that game never came out

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

quote:

quick
turn-based
strategy
xenonauts oh my god: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674220

and also, how has nobody here said hearthstone yet? i don't even play that game and it fits the bill afaik

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Civ revolution exists and is kinda bad but you can whip through a game in under an hour

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the might & magic card game

feller
Jul 5, 2006

if you do mp dom4 you only have to devote like 5-20 minutes per day per game you're in

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Panzeh posted:

Pike and Shot

pixelbaron posted:

unity of command is pretty fun and also quick

these are ace, best german murder simulators on the market

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Dexters Secret posted:

Civilization: Beyond Earth has made me crave strategy games again. Beyond Earth was fun for a few hours, but games just take forever. I have pets to feed, dishes to wash, meals to cook, homework to do, friends to do poo poo with, etc.... and a game on 'Quick' takes like a full fuckin' day. that is loving crazy bananas to me

You aren't going to like any strategy games unless you realize that you can't conquer the world in a single sitting. That's what save is for!

Commander: The Great War is on of my recent favorites

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
civ games on the Really Fast timescale setting go really fast.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
oh i just realized, Warlock. Warlock is cool and quick if you're not playing online. Warlock 2 is really long games tho.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
ive just started playing warlock this week but it seems like every few turns i have to manage some dumb ogre wandering in or a bunch of spiders and rogues popping up errywhere instead of waging war on elementals

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
that part is bad i agree that it happens way too often, however, it happens less often if you destroy the monster dens that appear, which you can do v fast and then terraform the land so the dumpass ogres cant walk into ur base

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Majesty 1 is a good, quick strategy game OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I suggest that you try Dice Wars, OP.

• Locked thread