Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
Hi Super, just wondering, are all your goats La Mancha breed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

You mentioned a baby in the IJ thread. Do you have a new baby goat you want to share pictures of? I was afraid to mention it in case something bad happened.

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Hi there Supercon! Saw the photos of your babies in the other thread, they are adorable! I wasn't sure if I should post my message here or the other place. I am computer illiterate.

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

thatbastardken posted:

I dont have a goat but here is a picture of my dog anyway

I think if your dog were missing ears it would look like Dio the Goat! lol!

DO NOT cut your dogs ears though! Your dog is gorgeous!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

I'm sorry about the name issue. I think it was the way i was raised. I would like to apologize to all those affected by my action(s).

edit: affected by my use of names/words.

piscesbobbie fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Hi there Superconsndar. My dad had a 'hankerin' for Honey Baked Ham. As I was removing the remaining meat off the bone I wondered, how is Superconsndar's pig(s) doing? Any new plans in the near future for different pig breeds? Are you pretty much busy with baby goat business at the moment?

• Locked thread