Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will choke away the Super Bowl this year
Dubs
human being Guy
Dave
Havoc
Waah
Yuzenn
I'm gay
the CPU
View Results

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The Jets have adopted the Eagles offensive system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Dubious posted:

Jamaal Charles' stats for this season look copy/pasted from the real NFL, with that silly amount of carrying the rushing and receiving game :v:

Every bit as fast too, if he beats the linebacker it's off to the races

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
The CPU decided it didn't like my blatant running up the score yesterday and made RG3 fumble away his 3rd rushing TD of the game via a stiff breeze. i should have took a video of it because the closest defender was at least a couple yards away, lol

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

waah posted:

Bonham when you wanna do this?

Sometime between 8-8:30 cst work for you? Can you stream? It'd be cool to have up since were the only game. My internet is way too lovely to do it myself

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Waah sent you an invite if you're around

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I dont suppose you are still up Bonham, I wanted to watch the Panthers get destroyed. I can play tomorrow night but it has to be later like 1030 cst.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

waah posted:

I dont suppose you are still up Bonham, I wanted to watch the Panthers get destroyed. I can play tomorrow night but it has to be later like 1030 cst.

I'll peek in around then

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Bonham posted:

I'll peek in around then
I am having a weird week with work hours and home hours, auto me for this week so I dont hold up the league if you can Dubious.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Autod the Chiefs. We're behind schedule, so advancing later today at some point.

Bonham @ autochiefs
CPU @ Havoc

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Dubious posted:

Autod the Chiefs. We're behind schedule, so advancing later today at some point.

Bonham @ autochiefs
CPU @ Havoc

I can play my game now. I was out of it and really sick for the majority of the week, sorry for no posts.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
ah dang, thought we played this week Dubs. I'll get mine in later tonight I'm hammered.

e: Oh wait I see. No poo poo I don't, I am confused.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Already knocked mine out due to me holding us up last week.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
i advanced but am pretty drat sick so havent effort posted

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 2 Week 5:siren:

Matchups posted late edition, gently caress the flu

CPU Pats @ Piper
Yuzenn @ bonham
Dave @ CPU Bills
CPU FW @ Havoc
CPU Chargers @ Nagger
CPU Bengals @ Paperback
FG @ Dub - :siren: match of undefeateds, something hilarious and dumb will happen in this game
CPU Broncos @ Waah

Advance Tuesday or Wednesday; only one user game.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

:siren:Season 2 Week 5:siren:

Matchups posted late edition, gently caress the flu

CPU Pats @ Piper
Yuzenn @ bonham
Dave @ CPU Bills
CPU FW @ Havoc
CPU Chargers @ Nagger
CPU Bengals @ Paperback
FG @ Dub - :siren: match of undefeateds, something hilarious and dumb will happen in this game
CPU Broncos @ Waah

Advance Tuesday or Wednesday; only one user game.

Bonham, Tuesday? My wife has class so I can be online anytime after 6:20 est

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
FG, i can play late tonight if you're up.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
how late you thinkin? I'll be able to go until about 11 EST then gotta hit the bed. Earlier the better.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

human being Guy posted:

how late you thinkin? I'll be able to go until about 11 EST then gotta hit the bed. Earlier the better.

11 est is probably the best i can do or else we go tomorrow

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Yuzenn posted:

Bonham, Tuesday? My wife has class so I can be online anytime after 6:20 est

Sounds good to me

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Dubious posted:

11 est is probably the best i can do or else we go tomorrow

Tomorrow will probably have to work. I'll be home from about noon EST onwards playing GTA:V and FC4

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
E:nvm

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

human being Guy posted:

Tomorrow will probably have to work. I'll be home from about noon EST onwards playing GTA:V and FC4

boo at your responsible life choices

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

My ps4 will be back Wednesday. Maybe it'll work this time!!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Dubious posted:

boo at your responsible life choices

:lol: I'm home for a few hours now and then I'll be back from 8 EST again tonight.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
HOOO boy that was a good game. What a time for a recovered onside kick, first time I've seen it this year. Got gashed by Charles early, but was mostly able to keep Tannehill in check. Carr was shaky at first throwing 2 INTs to good user defense, but got bailed out by two LONG TD catches by Sammy Watkins who has been balling out since he got his release to 99. All my guys are playing so much better than last year, awareness ftw

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

pretty good draft, have the TD leader and Sack leader ha! Justin Smith going down and putting Aldon's ROLB backup Martaze Joe in LE has turned him into a monster...

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Bonham posted:

HOOO boy that was a good game. What a time for a recovered onside kick, first time I've seen it this year. Got gashed by Charles early, but was mostly able to keep Tannehill in check. Carr was shaky at first throwing 2 INTs to good user defense, but got bailed out by two LONG TD catches by Sammy Watkins who has been balling out since he got his release to 99. All my guys are playing so much better than last year, awareness ftw

That was a drat good game indeed; that's how division games are supposed to go down!

Colts lose 27-23 to the Titans and as Bonham was eluding to, Watkins had a monster game burning the usually decent Colts passing defense on a bomb before the half and on the game winning drive for the Titans. The first bomb I almost threw my controller when my Safety ran into my CB and Watkins walked into the endzone. The second one was just an over gamble that left a linebacker on Watkins that went for a score. I've never actually recovered an onside kick but I was kind of disappointed when I did get it because had I have won it would have felt more like Madden Bullshit than a skilled comeback. With that said, that sack on 3rd down really hurt me cause Tannehill just doesn't have the arm for anything deep, and Larry Fitzgerald came up 2 yards short on a 4th and 17.

I am a little upset that I got picked off on the drive before that, I hate how DB's can somehow get beat off the line and somehow pick off a ball they don't even see coming back shoulder. That's my fault though, I should have never thrown it especially when you went Man 2 and I was getting Bennett wide open every play. I swear to God that Charles is getting faster every game though, poo poo he's easy to play with....it's time for my linebackers to go back for training on chasing down receivers.

Can't wait till our second matchup!

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Yuzenn posted:

I am a little upset that I got picked off on the drive before that, I hate how DB's can somehow get beat off the line and somehow pick off a ball they don't even see coming back shoulder. That's my fault though, I should have never thrown it especially when you went Man 2 and I was getting Bennett wide open every play. I swear to God that Charles is getting faster every game though, poo poo he's easy to play with....it's time for my linebackers to go back for training on chasing down receivers.

Can't wait till our second matchup!

Charles is such a monster. Someone that fast should not be able to truck so well. I really wish I had been around for the draft, as I wanted to pick up a HB. Knile Davis is a fall forward guy who can get to the outside, but I really want a guy who can hit the hole fast and not pinball off my blockers asses.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
FG, let's do this shitshow tonight. I'm gonna be disappointed if there isn't any absolutely blown coverages leading to 90 yard run and catches again.

jk it's gonna be a 3-2 shitfest.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
You around now?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

human being Guy posted:

You around now?

nope i'm downtown in the highrise, looking like im working

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
I'll be around just shoot me a message here or on PSN whenever.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

human being Guy posted:

I'll be around just shoot me a message here or on PSN whenever.

Gonna play piper in an hour, then go buy a new hd for my ps4 and some booze.

Late game, around 9 my time or so?

Im out of hd space, gonna put a 2tb drive in that fucker.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Got my ps4 back, looks like my CPU drafted okay.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
GG man, Geno is a lovely QB.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
buccs give Geno the business in Tampa 28-7. Will post highlights later, and i did advance.

havoc were up if you want a late game tonight, going out to get a hdd now.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Dubious posted:

buccs give Geno the business in Tampa 28-7. Will post highlights later, and i did advance.

havoc were up if you want a late game tonight, going out to get a hdd now.

I will be around this evening! Just let me know a time tonight, tomorrow night, or pretty much any time Saturday and I should be able to make it.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

I will be around this evening! Just let me know a time tonight, tomorrow night, or pretty much any time Saturday and I should be able to make it.

let's try late tonight, or sometime saturday?

I just sold a shitload of RSUs today so I'll be good and tore up on some of Seattle's finest.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Gg but goddamnit now my oline is down 3 starters because of that fluky fumble recovery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advance is pending a few cpu games i believe, not sure what.

• Locked thread