Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Listen up maggots.

This weekend you're going to post. You're going to post hard. You're going to post well. You're going to take your lips off your mom's nipple and make some constructive, interesting posts. Don't give me no namby pamby excuses, make new threads, make funny posts, leave your safe spaces in the megathreads.

Now go out and post, that's an order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
New, completely sincere rule:

You may post anime anywhere in pyf this weekend.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

StandardVC10 posted:

Is there a reason Francostein is a PYF mod now?

At least this explains why night crew is leaking everywhere though.

We're trying to have a very spooky Halloween

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please do not use Forum's Signatures in PYF. Thank you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal:

SPOOKY RULE #2
Later today I will temporarily close all the gigantic megathreads and expect people to post new, and interesting, threads to now post in instead for the weekend.

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

This is just a warning so you can all think of new ideas and prepare

:skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal::skeltal:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
OK little birdies, time to leave the nest.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

syscall girl posted:

I don't think anyone's been making a fuss about anime showing up in PYF but maybe you see a lot of dumbass reports about it?

You could maybe post some of them.

There was one report about anime, one about something else, and then one about a giant picture that I already edited out before I saw the report.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

The All Saints Day Rule

Today is a day to honor all martyrs and all beatified souls, known and unknown. Though mostly today is spent cleaning rotten eggs off your porch. So to honor our santa maria de la bruja berinjena I have decided to let you guys have your MEGATHREADS back, slowly.

So for every ten good, interesting, or funny threads posted today, you may have one of the old MEGATHREADS unlocked. Now the bar for entry isn't high, it's actually a few feet below sea level, so come up with a funny idea to get conversation moving in a direction and just loving post it.

As an extra incentive, if a thread makes it past page five with earnest discussion of some sort then a MEGATHREAD gets unlocked as well.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

quote:

Capt. Morgan wrote on Oct 31, 2014 7:01 PM:
Thanks for ruining PYF!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hello I bring you some reports:

SA Support Robot posted:

Reported by: mind the walrus
User Comments / Explanation: Not submitting content in his OP in PYF

Potential forum abuse by: Idiootti
Forum: <a href="/forumdisplay.php?forumid=167">Post Your Favorite (or Request)</a>
Thread: PYF vediogames that are art

Offending Post:
<iframe src="/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=437076122&simple=1" width="90%" height="230"></iframe>
<p>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=1&threadid=3677937">Move to Resolved</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=2&threadid=3677937">Move to Misc.</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=3&threadid=3677937">Move to Bullshit</a>

SA Support Robot posted:

Reported by: Great Joe
User Comments / Explanation: Lewd manga men sticking themselves in holes

Potential forum abuse by: china bot
Forum: <a href="/forumdisplay.php?forumid=167">Post Your Favorite (or Request)</a>
Thread: PYF Manga Page (No western comics, please!!)

Offending Post:
<iframe src="/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=437074490&simple=1" width="90%" height="230"></iframe>
<p>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=1&threadid=3677914">Move to Resolved</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=2&threadid=3677914">Move to Misc.</a>
<a href="postings.php?action=filerep&act=3&threadid=3677914">Move to Bullshit</a>

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

IslamoNazi posted:

Where is the drat gif thread? I just got banned for making a thread about it.

Good job, you made a thread so perfect that it was automatically gassed and you were banned for it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NotAnArtist posted:

Maybe you don't realize how serious and important PYF is there's lots of really good content like sarcastically making fun of people on facebook and

This guy gets it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm not seeing enough threads posted. Keep at it!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NienNunb posted:

Instead of just this weekend can we have spooky rules all of the time?

This is something to bring up with the normal, non spooky, mods.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I probably closed it but so far you guys are showing me that you don't want to not have PYF changed to buzzfeed.com because you're losing the mod challenge.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
So long and thanks for playing PYF, sorry I forgot to open some of those threads back up. You know, it wouldn't kill you guys to have some fun every once in a while.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Of all the dumb threads I came up with that was the one with the least effort put into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's been three days, all the megathreads are back on the first page and are likely not to fall off again. Shame on you PYF.

• Locked thread