Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
We don't cotton much to newfangled concepts like 'excitement' or 'fun' in the Coldly Compiling Lists forum, stranger. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Oh god we're having a discussion about where PYF should be headed, this almost always ends with dozens of pages of lovely arguments and scads of people being banned/probated and mods flipping out. This was Franco's plan all along. :ohdear:

Just post cats, people. Just. Post. Cats.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tiggum posted:

Why is the existence of PYF a problem that needs to be solved?

The PYF subforum is a goddamned anomaly. It was literally created as a posting ghetto where they could move a bunch of white noise GBS threads but it's somehow one of the most popular forums on the entire board.
I just checked and the 5 most populated forums right this minute are:

Games - 1202 users browsing (note that this includes the 6 Games subforums)
GBS - 676 users browsing
Post Your Favorite - 513 users browsing
Debate & Discussion - 501 users browsing
TV IV - 227 users browsing

Third most popular forum, bitches. :clint:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Pet Island - 11 users browsing

Coupons & Deals - 33 users browsing

I don't know what the hell people are doing in the PI subforum to make cute pets three times less popular than Coupons and Deals but ... drat.

Edit: Comedy Gas Chamber - 39 users browsing
People would rather read the garbage threads that the other forums have rejected than browse PI. Come on now.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 06:07 on Nov 7, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Huh, it turns out that I'm the 6th most prolific poster in PYF.

Say Nothing posted:

PYF is fine, no need to change anything.

I remember the old days when the PYF mods ruled with iron fists and had gigantic lists of rules and probated scads of people every day, and the time when somethingsensitive got a bug up their butt and doxxed one of our mods. PYF has been going through a really great period lately (apart from the STOP REPORTING DUMB poo poo thing). Apparently we don't even need multiple mods to watch over us and we've been trimmed back to one.

Apparently PI needs two mods to keep their 11 posters in order. :v:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 12:14 on Nov 7, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Elfgames posted:

Hm i think only relevant anime should be posted.

Vindolanda posted:

I think only relevant eggs should be posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
PYFmouth eat the animeggs

• Locked thread