Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
Most of the popular threads in PYF seem to fall into the arguable subject of at least one other forum (i.e. TVTropes (now moved) to GBS, The Finer Arts; Less Wrong mock thread to D&D, P/C and IYG; Macros/Memes to GBS and TFR).

Given that I don't think anyone's in PYF (worth caring about) just because they really, really like lists I think it could be a good idea to dispense the megathreads to other subforums, do something heinously tyrannical to scare everyone out of PYF (I'm sure you can think of something!), and then close it for lack of content.

Who's with me on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET

Zeta posted:

Yes we should move all the threads out of PYF and then close it because it has no threads.

This literally being my plan, I agree.

• Locked thread