Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
He likes soccer, so I think he might be more of a James May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If shim posts let him be, he's our resident crazy Jew.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I'm a tall fat racist so I'm Clarkson actually.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh, dear.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6pB7s7rtg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EAT ENGLISH MUFF

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

EAT ENGLISH MUFF

Wanna rename someone this

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Oooh pick me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7u6yYkTaZU&t=316s

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This thread is now about your local PX or BX.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

He likes soccer, so I think he might be more of a James May.

may doesn't like soccer, he just likes big events. (according to the Mustang race on top gear)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Gigi Galli posted:

This thread is now about your local PX or BX.

I call mine Publix Supermarket and wal mart

Civilian status owns.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I'm wearing a pair of those new balance navy pt shorts I bought at my local nex when I was still in. I wear them to get high and go to yoga sometimes, suck it navy

edit: they actually only had the soffe brand shorts in my size so I had to use that freaky RED PHONE with no keys on it to order these and have them sent to me. Even the exchange is woefully mismanaged and lovely to have to deal with

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 31, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PXs are like Walmart, but sadder.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
walmarts don't have dudes selling YOUR ANCIENT FAMILY CREST FROM MEDIEVAL SCOTLAND AND loving SWORDS gently caress YEAH

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mike-o posted:

walmarts don't have dudes selling YOUR ANCIENT FAMILY CREST FROM MEDIEVAL SCOTLAND AND loving SWORDS gently caress YEAH

Yeah but I also don't have to show ID to buy a snickers bar.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mike-o posted:

Oh, what's this? We're in Kuwait? This is probably the perfect time and place to buy a brand new harley directly from the factory

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

He covered that with the "But sadder" part

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Sold.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

Would you guys like anyone banned or punished for no reason

well if you want to fit it you can probate cole but N4I is writing his manifesto in the comments so don't gently caress that up

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Reverand maynard posted:

well if you want to fit it you can probate cole but N4I is writing his manifesto in the comments so don't gently caress that up

Yeah that seems like an ongoing project.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah that seems like an ongoing project.

Soccer is gay

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cole posted:

Soccer is gay

you're gay!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

you're gay!

No, N4I is gay. The rest of us are a bunch of faggots.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

No, N4I is gay. The rest of us are a bunch of faggots.

Oh ok, sorry I'm still figuring things out here. Can we get a oval office count please.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Uhhh one? JAG lady, and I think that's it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No cunts, but we do have a lady JAG.

E: Well I guess Bernard McFacknutah counts as a oval office since he's a cop in the UK

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Gigi Galli posted:

you're gay!

Gigi Galli, I have a question

What is your opinion on Giuseppe Rossi, and why do you think he's a giant poo poo?

ty i will take my answer off the air.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Fucitol posted:

Gigi Galli, I have a question

What is your opinion on Giuseppe Rossi, and why do you think he's a giant poo poo?

ty i will take my answer off the air.

He rules and I liked that he trolled American soccer dorks but I also like that he injured himself in the same place 3 times and hasn't played more than a 10 or so games in the past 3 years.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I go to the Millington NSA Midsouth Class 6 and buy my military special gin and tonic water by the liters for pennies on the dollars.

Two things I'll never have again: Malaria or decent liver panels.

The Class 6 is the true first and last of the steps you take when your stepping twelves if you feel me, fellow degenerate war criminals.

G*d bless.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The class 6 owned also not having to use a ration card was really good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Do you guys still have to use those, I always thought that was weird.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

I go to the Millington NSA Midsouth Class 6 and buy my military special gin and tonic water by the liters for pennies on the dollars.

Two things I'll never have again: Malaria or decent liver panels.

The Class 6 is the true first and last of the steps you take when your stepping twelves if you feel me, fellow degenerate war criminals.

G*d bless.

You drinkin' again Shim?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I kind of miss the NEX. Where else can you buy pants, a boat hat, and booze in the same place?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Gigi Galli posted:

The class 6 owned also not having to use a ration card was really good

In Italy, I had ration cards for gas, booze, smokes, and propane (30 kg tanks I had to get filled for my heaters, stove and water heather at my house which were called charmingly, "La Bombola" which I had to hump up 5 flights of marble stairs every few months). I thought it was really bullshit buying coupons for gasoline to the tune of about $5 a gallon, until I rode my motorcycle up to France where I couldn't use them anymore and realized the out-in-town cost of gas was about $8 a gallon. The ration book for the heating gas for the house was like $220; I shudder to think what that poo poo must have cost Giusseppe and Pascuale down the stairs (lol my bloated overseas housing allowance paid for me to rent the whole top floor of an apartment building)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mike-o posted:

I'm as brown and mudblood as the people going to our target practice weddings. Dude saw my name tag was "Generic White People Name" and went off on me saying "Heeeeeey, you look like you have a line in Denmark. Lemmie waste your time with outright lies".

I'd rather have been cornered by evangelical donation drive with the amount of crazy he was spewing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I bought my 63" plasma tv at the nex.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

DownByTheWooter posted:

In Italy, I had ration cards for gas, booze, smokes, and propane (30 kg tanks I had to get filled for my heaters, stove and water heather at my house which were called charmingly, "La Bombola" which I had to hump up 5 flights of marble stairs every few months). I thought it was really bullshit buying coupons for gasoline to the tune of about $5 a gallon, until I rode my motorcycle up to France where I couldn't use them anymore and realized the out-in-town cost of gas was about $8 a gallon. The ration book for the heating gas for the house was like $220; I shudder to think what that poo poo must have cost Giusseppe and Pascuale down the stairs (lol my bloated overseas housing allowance paid for me to rent the whole top floor of an apartment building)

I'm from there, haha. I remember pawning my dad's gas coupons on to my Italian friends every now and then because it was so much loving cheaper than actually buying gas outright, which was definitely illegal. When I came here to go to college I had no idea what the word for "bombola" in English was and I was made fun of mercilessly when I had to gesture at the loving thing in a home depot lot to get my point across.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When we were kids and my dad was stationed in Guam, the Marines that lived near by would give American (ie any white or black kids) candy on Halloween and tell the islander kids to gently caress off. That's probably a part of why I decided to become a Marine when I got older

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm from there, haha. I remember pawning my dad's gas coupons on to my Italian friends every now and then because it was so much loving cheaper than actually buying gas outright, which was definitely illegal. When I came here to go to college I had no idea what the word for "bombola" in English was and I was made fun of mercilessly when I had to gesture at the loving thing in a home depot lot to get my point across.

I was stationed in Napoli, it was maybe the best couple of years of my life, but yeah, the Napolitanos were NOTORIOUS for their petty criminality regarding the rations and buying stuff at the exchanges that was not exactly fair use e.g. bringing their aunts and cousins to the commissary to load up on our cheap meats, or guys that worked at gas stations running gas price speculation hustles by buying people's benzina coupons. I was a willing participant by letting my landlord keep whatever change from the bombola coupons as long as he went and got the loving things - they were more like welding gas bottles than a little propane tank for a barbecue and I don't know how well my poor little vw sedan would've put up with that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

DownByTheWooter posted:

I was stationed in Napoli, it was maybe the best couple of years of my life, but yeah, the Napolitanos were NOTORIOUS for their petty criminality regarding the rations and buying stuff at the exchanges that was not exactly fair use e.g. bringing their aunts and cousins to the commissary to load up on our cheap meats, or guys that worked at gas stations running gas price speculation hustles by buying people's benzina coupons. I was a willing participant by letting my landlord keep whatever change from the bombola coupons as long as he went and got the loving things - they were more like welding gas bottles than a little propane tank for a barbecue and I don't know how well my poor little vw sedan would've put up with that poo poo

There's a whole petty crime ring that deals with Aviano, Livorno, Vicenza, Napoli, Sigonella and La Maddelena (if the last two are even there anymore). My father used to get stuff delivered to our APO box for our (Italian) extended family because the Italian mail system was/is horrible and that always pissed me off; I'd think there was some sweet thing for me in the mail and it was just another crate of toothpaste or whatever from the US.

An Albanian general once came to Vicenza after the Yugoslavian conflict and they walked out with a pile of silverware from the o club and 20 pairs of levis jeans stolen out of the PX. I always thought that was pretty hilarious.

• Locked thread