Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What if I neg on video games hard but I actually like them and want to get in dem jewel cases and think that's the best way to get dose digits (1s and 0s, natch)?

Because daaaaayyyyummm, Crusader Kings 2, you lookin' fine - shame about how hosed up your character models are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's not allowed.

drat. :smith:

Can I still peacock in GameStop and Steam to draw in the really fly games?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

lol look at this bargain bin beta who pays full price for sloppy seconds

Look man, ever since the artisinal microgamery closed down all the HG10s ( that's Hot Game 10) have evaporated.

If I don't keep my skills slumming with the HG3s and 4, I'm at serious risk of becoming an innoga (involuntarily not gaming).

Sometimes gamers can't be choosers.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Lower your standards my brah

an 8 bit is an 8 in the dark

Just so long as I don't have to sink to... *throws up in mouth a bit* casual games.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

necroid posted:

I like games a lot, mostly because they manage to temporarily distract me from the inescapable and depressing certainty of death

also books and movies

But the power fantasies in games better distract from the knowledge that you're a worthless peon who can easily be replaced by a plank of wood in all aspects of your life.

In fact reducing death to a mere inconvenience also makes games better than books and movies.

• Locked thread