Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not a bad opinion or anything but I came across this while looking for something else and found it funny.

On who should replace Jack Swagger as Zeb Colter's new charge when Swags got caught with dank nugs:

Well, he was right, Cesaro didn't get a push!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I highly, highly doubt that was a serious call-out, and if it was who cares? The only way to never be wrong on the internet is to not post. :colbert:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wazzu posted:

First, include the reactions people had to Jesse Ventura ordering a battle royal, and people going 'Sheamus is challenging Cena?'.

I feel like that Battle Royal was when people were convinced WWE was about to pull the trigger on Kofi, since he had just beaten Orton and Punk in the same night at Survivor Series, but I might be wrong.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oldpainless posted:

The most charismatic and popular member is a multiple time main eventer and is loved by pretty much everyone.

Also Daniel Bryan did pretty well and then died.

I'm sorry, but Heath Slater is not a multiple time main eventer. :(

DAMMIT CATH :argh:

• Locked thread