Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best NFL Team?
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
View Results

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Patriots: not even once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Intruder posted:

The Patriots: not even once

Seven times this season. What up.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady? In the Super Bowl? It's more likely than you think

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Forget ISIS. Bomb Canada until we get sweet thursday.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady? In the Super Bowl? It's more likely than you think

Local Dad's weird trick for winning Superbowls

Backup quarterback discovers weird trick to win the Superbowl that Raiders fans HATE

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The Titans should be TFF's official team. Just because it would be the only love they get and all of us would stand around confused

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Febreeze posted:

The Titans should be TFF's official team. Just because it would be the only love they get and all of us would stand around confused

Jacksonville has less support probably

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Mister Fister posted:

There's way more support for Bort that I've seen since joining.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

old dog child posted:

Prima Nocte isn't cool

it is if you're the king

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mister Fister posted:

There's, like, six Jaguars fans on here, and three Titans fans.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Probably Magic posted:

There's, like, six Jaguars fans on here, and three Titans fans.

Overall, the Titan fanbase HAS to be bigger though

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Mister Fister posted:

Overall, the Titan fanbase HAS to be bigger though

I don't know.... the team that easily has the least coverage seems to be the Titans. There's no love/hatred of them, they just don't seem to exist. At least the Jags are hilariously bad. And have a pool.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

We just need a way more bitchin' mascot.

Need to move in on that Jaxon De Ville stronghold.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

I endorse this

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Rob Gronkowski: The Ideal Man

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sash! posted:

it is if you're the king

I wouldnt say no if Orton ravaged the Broncos...i'd whisper yes

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Orton without the neckbeard just isn't Orton to me.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

go bills, go orton, go bledsoe twilight years

speaking of bledsoe:

quote:

"You know, I'm just so drat happy for Mark Sanchez," Bledsoe told Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio. "I mean, going to play quarterback for the Jets, it's kind of like you know when they used to like take the pretty young virgin up to the edge of the volcano and just throw 'em in? That's kind of what it is when you play quarterback for the Jets. It just feels bad.

"And Mark had to live with that for a long time. And people threw him under the bus like he was the whole reason for the demise of the Jets. To see him be able to come on the field in a good system with good talent and perform well, I'm just really happy for him."

i'm 110% on the bills bus bitch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Febreeze posted:

On the other hand, gently caress the Titans

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

On the other hand, gently caress the Titans

I wish your team only happiness and a non-Fitzpatrick QB. Consider this the olive branch.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Hey guys, I'm going to Buffalo this Sunday to get drunk and watch the Bills and Chiefs play "football". What should I bring to stand out from the rest of the crowd?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Bjay9 posted:

Hey guys, I'm going to Buffalo this Sunday to get drunk and watch the Bills and Chiefs play "football". What should I bring to stand out from the rest of the crowd?

A girl with a BMI under 40.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bjay9 posted:

A Brady jersey.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

We just need a way more bitchin' mascot.

Need to move in on that Jaxon De Ville stronghold.

T-Rac bitch.

(No one else could name the Titans mascot until this post)

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

the titans mascot is the white guy who got in a car accident and paralyzed from the movie right?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I miss the Oilers unis. Any chance of them being returned to Houston after Bud dies?

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Febreeze posted:

I forget what team that is.

The Browns are TFF's team. And I say that as a Lions fan, because I know there are only a few Lions fans.

...so alone...

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

cucka posted:

I forget what team that is.

The Browns are TFF's team. And I say that as a Lions fan, because I know there are only a few Lions fans.

...so alone...

i like the lions well enough considering my best friend and his entire family are packers fanatics. i spent 2011 thanksgiving with them and when suh did his stomp everyone was rightfully crying for his head but but no one can hate calvin johnson, plus barry is a legend and stafford is cool as poo poo and has a hot-rear end wife. it's funny though because his stepdad is a bears guy, but proved himself because he makes the greatest god drat collards humankind will ever craft

anyway i dont really hate any team in particular except the steelers who can loving eat poo poo for all of eternity and i hope ben gets kidnapped by some freak gimp wth a slave fetish and spends a decade in a basement with car batteries clamped to his balls before getting dahmer'd. also john elway and the broncos well theres my #hottake hope you all had a good tuesday

(go bills, go browns, go underdogs)

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
You know, Drew Bledsoe led my team for like ten years and even took us to the Super Bowl yet the first two things that come to mind when I hear his name are that gif of him getting sacked by a sloth and that time he went stagediving at an Everclear concert and injured a girl

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bjay9 posted:

Act like you're going to sit on the bannisters and slide down.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Kevyn posted:

You know, Drew Bledsoe led my team for like ten years and even took us to the Super Bowl yet the first two things that come to mind when I hear his name are that gif of him getting sacked by a sloth and that time he went stagediving at an Everclear concert and injured a girl

I remember the 2003 season, when the Bills beat the Patriots 31-0 in Week 1 and the Patriots beat the Bills 31-0 in Week 17. The highlight I remember from the second game was Bledsoe lying face-down in the turf after a monster sack.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

My mental image of Drew Bledsoe is him dropping back, standing dead center in the pocket, patting the ball a half dozen times then either getting crushed or throwing a bullet pass only prime Ben Coates could've caught.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Kalli posted:

Act like you're going to sit on the bannisters and slide down.

lmao well remembered

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Kalli posted:

My mental image of Drew Bledsoe is him dropping back, standing dead center in the pocket, patting the ball a half dozen times then either getting crushed or throwing a bullet pass only prime Ben Coates could've caught.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Flooger posted:

T-Rac bitch.

Trigger warning that poo poo'

Ugh Bud Adams ugh gently caress you Bud

Eifert Posting posted:

I miss the Oilers unis. Any chance of them being returned to Houston after Bud dies?

Bud died last year. Also no, partly because McNair has no interest in buying the rights

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Kalli posted:

My memories of Bledsoe are primarily from my granma. She's so sweet and nice and patient. When we'd watch the Pats play as a family she'd shout at the TV "THROW THE BALL LEADFOOT" or "GET MOVING LEADFOOT" at least 4-5 times a game while loudly proclaiming how garbage he was.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Then after the game he'd come over and she'd beat him in a footrace

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Flooger posted:

T-Rac bitch.

Owns. We may have to keep that, sorry Houston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

wtftastic posted:

My memories of Bledsoe are primarily from my granma. She's so sweet and nice and patient. When we'd watch the Pats play as a family she'd shout at the TV "THROW THE BALL LEADFOOT" or "GET MOVING LEADFOOT" at least 4-5 times a game while loudly proclaiming how garbage he was.

She sounds like a smart lady.

• Locked thread