Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best NFL Team?
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
BILLS UP
View Results

• Locked thread
Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Orton/Boobie 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

wtftastic posted:

My memories of Bledsoe are primarily from my granma. She's so sweet and nice and patient. When we'd watch the Pats play as a family she'd shout at the TV "THROW THE BALL LEADFOOT" or "GET MOVING LEADFOOT" at least 4-5 times a game while loudly proclaiming how garbage he was.

sounds like my grandma except with the news and racism

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
Drew will always be cool in my book, even if he was the slowest man ever

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

NC-17 posted:

She sounds like a smart lady.

She and my dad are why I'm a Pats fan and since they both can remember the bad old days they're always trying to prepare us for the worst.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I echo the sentiment that the Titans should be the official team because I know absolute nothing about them except that they run a Paleolithic offense. I actually went to the game Bud Adams flipped the Bills off at and I still keep forgetting the Titans have a football team despite having been to their stadium.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Putting this here because the Orton megathread is closed.

https://twitter.com/PrescottRossi/status/549586998655455232/photo/1

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kyle Orton just peaced out of football in the most Orton way possible.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
*jumps off the bandwagon*

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

warcrimes posted:

*jumps off the bandwagon*

*grabs wallet and leaves bandwagon for a meeting, never comes back*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"Daddy must have left his wallet at the store he went to buy smokes" - Orton's many illegitimate children

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

sweet thursday posted:

"Daddy must have left his wallet at the store he went to buy smokes" - Orton's many illegitimate children

Now also works for the Buffalo Bills organization as a whole with Marrone gone.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Orton is the rear end in a top hat dad from Angels in the Outfield

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This is exactly how Kenny Powers quit the major leagues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
First Orton now the coach. Rip bills.

• Locked thread