Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How fuckin slick is Israel's game, son!?
This poll is closed.
So slick 37 14.74%
Slicker than Rick 65 25.90%
Like the wettest poonanny 149 59.36%
Total: 251 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Give pals gas grenades, that poo poo ruins the jew classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Frostwerks posted:

Jews got a much needed buff in a patch after the debacle that was World of War 2. But now I feel that they're a little overpowered.

Jews had the best stealth back then but only a few of them ever used it. The rest were farmed and went whining to the forums for buffs and the devs caved.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

IOwnCalculus posted:

You're all just jealous of Japan scoring the sick no-scope headshots.

LoL. Get that scrub poo poo out of here.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

It took us FOREVER to tech up to that poo poo and we only used it twice. loving waste

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

It took us FOREVER to tech up to that poo poo and we only used it twice. loving waste

It's not too late to fix that. I have been a couple of places that could be improved loads by the liberal application of concentrated sunshine. It's fiscally responsible too, imagine the amount of jobs you would create in the line marking business.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Booblord Zagats posted:

The devs really need to nerf the DOT on that though or AT LEAST turn off team damage. loving bullshit my friends in another server get hit by the dots like it's corrupted blood all over again.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

Booblord Zagats posted:

MacArthur was going to use it again but Truman house ruled it. :smith:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Booblord Zagats posted:

That was before the nukes got patched in and when Europe was freakishly unbalanced. Really no one was gonna touch Hitler's numbers after the patch to v1.9.46
Mao and Pol Pot tried, but they were all TKs.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
JIDF is the scrubbiest clan

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Frostwerks posted:

Jews got a much needed buff in a patch after the debacle that was World of War 2. But now I feel that they're a little overpowered.

its not so much that jews are overpowered more like the arabs are poorly balanced and need a buff

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Peven Stan posted:

its not so much that jews are overpowered more like the arabs are poorly balanced and need a buff

Bullshit, if they worked together they'd be fine hey are too busy teamkilling each other.

Each clan spends more time trying to kill the other clans, the jews just roll in and take the nodes.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 1, 2014

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
So has anyone had a chance to try the new map, tdm_tunnels?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

2-0 bitches :smug:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

DarkCrawler posted:

I heard they got stuck on another EU4 server, so they won't be playing IDF anytime soon.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

DarkCrawler posted:

Hashtag spamming twitter while getting your poo poo pushed in IAF doesn't really constitute a win. #getreal

Spacman posted:

Bullshit, if they worked together they'd be fine hey are too busy teamkilling each other.

Each clan spends more time trying to kill the other clans, the jews just roll in and take the nodes.

Like I've said, I'm still not convinced those teams are being played by people, just really lovely AI with funny name gens hooked up

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Booblord Zagats posted:

Hashtag spamming twitter while getting your poo poo pushed in IAF doesn't really constitute a win. #getreal

Like I've said, I'm still not convinced those teams are being played by people, just really lovely AI with funny name gens hooked up

Hey man if they plant the bomb you still gotta defuse it even if you kill the whole T team.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Booblord Zagats posted:

Only ones who got their poo poo pused in were the map and the team that ragequit and ran off like a little pussy, twice.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Palescrubs need to just :dealwithit: when IDF says gg no re but instead they just get bumharmed, force a rematch, and get stomped again. Just sad now.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

DarkCrawler posted:

Only ones who got their poo poo pused in were the map and the team that ragequit and ran off like a little pussy, twice.

There was no map when the real winners quit, scrub-lord

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Booblord Zagats posted:

There was no map when the real winners quit, scrub-lord

LOL "real winners" got owned in by bunch of semi-motivated pubbies, even though they had more guys AND were pay2playing their way into having the best toys

pathetic

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
Is it opposite day? Palestinians never got out of their loving spawn. All they ever do is just chuck grenades over the wall hoping to hit something, at least they did until Egypt turned off infinite grenades.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

if you think about it the palestinians don't even have their own spawn in the first place. they just leech off of other peoples servers and no one cares right now because the IDF clan is full of smug pricks

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011
Why is everyone talking about nerfing the IDF? They play on the same maps. If the Pallies would have got their co-op game down then it wouldn't be an issue now. I really think they just need to work on their micro.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MadMattH posted:

Why is everyone talking about nerfing the IDF? They play on the same maps. If the Pallies would have got their co-op game down then it wouldn't be an issue now. I really think they just need to work on their micro.

As it stands, the IDF has a steady stream of no-string-attached support from their parents. They are buying their way to sustainable wins. It's not "nerfing" to want them to play the same game everyone else is.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I think we should burn Israel to the ground and drive the settlers into the sea.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
uh pallies need to stop wallhacking NOW i keep seeing them noclip through terrain

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Could someone explain to me why the teams keep on fighting over such a ugly MP map?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
IDF is a really overrated clan, yeah sure they beat up on the Pallys all the time but really when is the last time they beat a good team?

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

brave nazi aviator posted:

uh pallies need to stop wallhacking NOW i keep seeing them noclip through terrain

This, except said by Netanyahu in front of a UN delegation.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Not Operator posted:

This, except said by Netanyahu in front of a UN delegation.

Actually, it's about ethics in militant anti-colonial movements. :colbert:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

etalian posted:

Could someone explain to me why the teams keep on fighting over such a ugly MP map?
Man don't knock it, TDM_PromisedLand is a classic. People been fighting on that map for years.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Man don't knock it, TDM_PromisedLand is a classic. People been fighting on that map for years.

Man some of those dudes had legendary killstreaks

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

As it stands, the IDF has a steady stream of no-string-attached support from their parents. They are buying their way to sustainable wins. It's not "nerfing" to want them to play the same game everyone else is.

Who cares? Not their fault they were born privileged. They play the same game. So what if they get all the DLC first? Man, I tell you, it's like people complaining about "wallet warriors". The Pallies could buy that poo poo too, but their parents don't love them enough. It's just jealousy. In the long run the Pallies just allied with the wrong big clan.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Palestinians would have won the last match except for those loving griefers killing the hostages.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MadMattH posted:

Who cares? Not their fault they were born privileged. They play the same game. So what if they get all the DLC first? Man, I tell you, it's like people complaining about "wallet warriors". The Pallies could buy that poo poo too, but their parents don't love them enough. It's just jealousy. In the long run the Pallies just allied with the wrong big clan.

Their just the disfavored children of the same parents, actually. :smithicide:

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Their just the disfavored children of the same parents, actually. :smithicide:

I always forget that, they are so far apart in age.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

IDF has the cuter team

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

rscott posted:

IDF is a really overrated clan, yeah sure they beat up on the Pallys all the time but really when is the last time they beat a good team?

Never all of the local clans are loving trash and have been for decades

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm starting a kickstarter for an RTS with a neat resource gathering / diplomacy mechanic - you can build out solar panels and nuclear reactors and share your grid with allies.

If you guys take a break from your shootmans maybe you can check it out :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

McDowell posted:

I'm starting a kickstarter for an RTS with a neat resource gathering / diplomacy mechanic - you can build out solar panels and nuclear reactors and share your grid with allies.

If you guys take a break from your shootmans maybe you can check it out :unsmith:

ANTISEMITE!

NORMALIZER!

• Locked thread