Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How fuckin slick is Israel's game, son!?
This poll is closed.
So slick 37 14.74%
Slicker than Rick 65 25.90%
Like the wettest poonanny 149 59.36%
Total: 251 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Triple A posted:

nah, LLJK is whatever the gently caress Caro is doing these days

In the real estate business with hundreds of other 'former' Syrian government detainees?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Mister Adequate posted:

(He's right, the best way to make a war an ugly drawn-out affair is to try to fight it all nice and clean and tolerable to western values. The only war crimes with any meaning are war itself, and not committing 100% to victory without regard for any other factors.)

e; like five or six clans against one pretty much by definition makes the 'one' an underdog jsyk

Except that it doesn't. Am I an underdog if I fight five three-year olds? IDF is a pussy team capable of beating only bigger pussies. Against anyone who can fight they're all :qq:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Spacman posted:

In the real estate business with hundreds of other 'former' Syrian government detainees?

If by real estate business you mean he is buried in a mass grave, yes.

Sorry about your poor life choices Caro.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

WTF they're nerfing the stone thrower class. This is bullshit.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

You have to admit the Israeli IK has a super dry sense of humor

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

DarkCrawler posted:

Except that it doesn't. Am I an underdog if I fight five three-year olds? IDF is a pussy team capable of beating only bigger pussies. Against anyone who can fight they're all :qq:

Well sure, if you could control your aging and deliberately remained 3 years old. Given that the other clans keep putting "50 DKP MINUS" assholes in charge instead of trying to get their poo poo together... it isn't IDF's fault if the only people who fight them are bads. They would probably take on all kinds of other clans if they got a break from the 70-year zerg rush :shrug:

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

The game company knows which clans make more money for them.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MadMattH posted:

The game company knows which clans make more money for them.

Too many melee class against their armed class.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

CommieGIR posted:

Too many melee class against their armed class.

Its a pug stomp the rock throwers and melee class cant keep up with the economic DOTS and missle strkes ordered by the JEW clan commander. Its like the dont understand how to use the command view to coordinate and never spawn on there squad.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
PAL did have the tunnel perk, until IDF clan bitched to the devs that it hosed up the balance. Never mind the Iron Dome perk IDF had that essentially negated the rocket strike perk. Pretty much any time PAL gets something that tips the odds slightly in their favor, IDF goes and complains that it throws poo poo off balance, even though they routinely win on every map.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Pfft, call me when IDF beats the 1:250 KD that Team USA ran up against IRAQ, and on IRAQ's own server no less!

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Pfft, call me when IDF beats the 1:250 KD that Team USA ran up against IRAQ, and on IRAQ's own server no less!

Oh come on, they might have had a lot of members but IRAQ didn't have nearly the levels or perks that Team USA had. IRAQ had basically starting gear while Team USA had top tier stuff, also they brought in like 15 other clans on that. It wasn't anywhere near a fair fight.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure a fair fight was really the basis of this thread tbh.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

I'm not sure a fair fight was really the basis of this thread tbh.

Well, no, not really, it was originally about clan IDF.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

MadMattH posted:

Oh come on, they might have had a lot of members but IRAQ didn't have nearly the levels or perks that Team USA had. IRAQ had basically starting gear while Team USA had top tier stuff, also they brought in like 15 other clans on that. It wasn't anywhere near a fair fight.

Don't forget that once IRAQ started getting attacked, their leadership logged off.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MadMattH posted:

Well, no, not really, it was originally about clan IDF.

Some people are being really lovely about its wins, too:

---

Woman who defecated on Israeli flag in online video released to house arrest

Natali Cohen Vaxberg was arrested by police on Sunday, after posts criticizing the video went viral on Facebook.

A woman who defecated on an Israeli flag - and at least a dozen others - in a video posted this week was released to two days house arrest by a Tel Aviv court on Monday. She was also banned from using the internet for 30 days.

Natali Cohen Vaxberg was arrested by police on Sunday, after posts criticizing the video went viral on Facebook. Tel Aviv police said that while they respect the freedom of speech, the incident in question could constitute causing damage to symbols of the state.

In an extended version of the defecation video, titled “poo poo Instead of Blood”, Natali Cohen Vaxberg can be seen defecating on a number of flags from countries across the world, including North and South Korea, Iran, France, Canada, Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Authority, among many others. In the shorter, 20 second version, she was shown defecating on only the Israeli flag, while the national anthem played.

Cohen Vaxberg is a performance artist and extreme left activist who has stirred controversy in the past, including in a video released six months ago in which she can be seen at Yad Vashem portraying the Holocaust brought to human form and cursing the state of Israel.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I don't know art, but I know what I like.

(ladies making GBS threads on flags)

Hong XiuQuan
Feb 19, 2008

"Without justice for the Palestinians there will be no peace in the Middle East."
There's one hell of a fetish there.

Israel has killed someone who is alleged to have killed a settler and injured 7 others (and non-settlers) using a car. They're now talking about whether they should demolish his family's home. Meanwhile there have been several settler incidents which have led to the killings of Palestinian children. None have resulted in the death of the suspect or the destruction of his/her house. Huh.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

If by real estate business you mean he is buried in a mass grave, yes.

Sorry about your poor life choices Caro.

'Sorry you decided to go war tourist, snipe at random people, die in a torture prison then end up in a mass grave despite literally everyone, including the FBI trying to stop you'

*Conveniently ignores the hundreds of actual Syrians fighting against their dickhead leader sharing his mass grave*

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

MadMattH posted:

What a joke. IRAQ had equipment far better than PAL does, and IDF has stuff just as good as Team USA. Yeah, yeah, Team USA had numbers but it doesn't change the fact that PAL is so pathetic that IDF's 10:1 K:D is a loving joke. I mean, the IRAQ guys were all "I surrender! *log off*" at least the PAL dudes keep trying even if they are unorganized and under equipped.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
PAL always wants to PvP in the 1-10 zones, blame the designers that the most effective abilities are AOE.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Caro was a good and brave man.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Some people are being really lovely about its wins, too:

---

Woman who defecated on Israeli flag in online video released to house arrest

Natali Cohen Vaxberg was arrested by police on Sunday, after posts criticizing the video went viral on Facebook.

A woman who defecated on an Israeli flag - and at least a dozen others - in a video posted this week was released to two days house arrest by a Tel Aviv court on Monday. She was also banned from using the internet for 30 days.

Natali Cohen Vaxberg was arrested by police on Sunday, after posts criticizing the video went viral on Facebook. Tel Aviv police said that while they respect the freedom of speech, the incident in question could constitute causing damage to symbols of the state.

In an extended version of the defecation video, titled “poo poo Instead of Blood”, Natali Cohen Vaxberg can be seen defecating on a number of flags from countries across the world, including North and South Korea, Iran, France, Canada, Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Authority, among many others. In the shorter, 20 second version, she was shown defecating on only the Israeli flag, while the national anthem played.

Cohen Vaxberg is a performance artist and extreme left activist who has stirred controversy in the past, including in a video released six months ago in which she can be seen at Yad Vashem portraying the Holocaust brought to human form and cursing the state of Israel.

Morons who don't realize clan sprays make noise, lol

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Miltank posted:

Caro was a good and brave man.

A perfect example. Stop talking fairy crap and go do it.

Do it....

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Caro had beliefs and stayed true to them and then he was tortured to death by Syrians. :rip: crazy guy.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Booblord Zagats posted:

Morons who don't realize clan sprays make noise, lol

Haha holy god drat :vince:

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

What a joke. IRAQ had equipment far better than PAL does, and IDF has stuff just as good as Team USA. Yeah, yeah, Team USA had numbers but it doesn't change the fact that PAL is so pathetic that IDF's 10:1 K:D is a loving joke. I mean, the IRAQ guys were all "I surrender! *log off*" at least the PAL dudes keep trying even if they are unorganized and under equipped.

It would probably help PAL a lot if they'd lay off wasting themselves on all those small attacks with the homemade rocket/bomb perk and take some time to build up. It's not like homemade rocket/bomb is good a good perk anyway. You always either lose some of your pop while building or setting them off. All it does is attract some very bad attention from whoever you use it against anyway.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
The thing that really sets IDF and PAL apart is that IDF actually plans for the future and puts points into research. Granted PAL isn't able to gather resources and points in the same amounts, but they never really seem to plan past then next round. It's like they go in knowing they're gonna lose, then bitch and complain to the other clans that IDF is unbalanced in some vain hope the devs will finally do something about it.

Genpei Turtle
Jul 20, 2007

MadMattH posted:

It would probably help PAL a lot if they'd lay off wasting themselves on all those small attacks with the homemade rocket/bomb perk and take some time to build up. It's not like homemade rocket/bomb is good a good perk anyway. You always either lose some of your pop while building or setting them off. All it does is attract some very bad attention from whoever you use it against anyway.

Yeah it's a poo poo perk and all but PAL isn't going to be building up even if they didn't use it. They're stuck in zones with no resources because IDF camps all the resource pickups and kills anyone else who tries to get near them. Hell, they'll even TK guys that try to get any kind of pickups to PAL. A bunch of dudes from one of IDF's allied clans, TRK, tried to bring a bunch of resources to PAL on the Gaza map a while back and IDF killed like all of them. No way PAL is going to ever tech up like that.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Lazy Reservist posted:

The thing that really sets IDF and PAL apart is that IDF actually plans for the future and puts points into research. Granted PAL isn't able to gather resources and points in the same amounts, but they never really seem to plan past then next round. It's like they go in knowing they're gonna lose, then bitch and complain to the other clans that IDF is unbalanced in some vain hope the devs will finally do something about it.

You'd think after the first two zerg rushes failed, PAL would quit trying to rush and start tiering up their tech research like GOE and KSA. You'd be wrong; they sure are committed to their strat, 120 years into the game.

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011
The funniest part about all that is that they play in a zone completely controlled by IDF pretty much every game. Everyone involved knows they aren't going to tech up but what they do is like a Zerg rush only they only send one at a time. They could at least save up the one lovely perk they do have and maybe make one huge attack. Their only other option is to get some of the major players on their side, but they seem to go out of their way to piss them off too.

Also it's pretty funny that IDF actually built a wall around them so they can't freemove at all. I remember in the early game when the PACT did that in that territory they shared with 4 other clans and the other clans were like "Hell naw!' , and just flew over. It does seem to be working for IDF though.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One thing i've noticed about the IDF vs PAl is that PAL people tend to die a lot while IDF doesn't really die a lot so when PAL people die a lot while IDF doesn't that results in a big number of dead on the PAL side while the IDF side doesn't have a very big number on their dead so that means the PALs are deading much more than the IDFs.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

MadMattH posted:

The funniest part about all that is that they play in a zone completely controlled by IDF pretty much every game. Everyone involved knows they aren't going to tech up but what they do is like a Zerg rush only they only send one at a time. They could at least save up the one lovely perk they do have and maybe make one huge attack. Their only other option is to get some of the major players on their side, but they seem to go out of their way to piss them off too.

Also it's pretty funny that IDF actually built a wall around them so they can't freemove at all. I remember in the early game when the PACT did that in that territory they shared with 4 other clans and the other clans were like "Hell naw!' , and just flew over. It does seem to be working for IDF though.

Hell, early game they had hydras operating on cross-map raids against secondary CCs with some mutas at GOE's base. PAL keepd sticking to mid-game strats with early game tech, while Israel keeps vals over their base and has seige tanks behind those FB-filled bunkerwalls. They really need to gg already; IDF could be playing diamond league but no, they're stuck at bronze because PAL doesn't know when they've lost.

I really think PAL needs to be highlited on WhenCheeseFails. Especially since they're trying to start a PAL v. GOE bronze v. silver game.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
PAL are now playing Diplomacy in the metagame. Their tactical losses are going to build up to a strategic victory, and all those ISR fools are going to look mighty stupid with all the equipment they leeched of their parents.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Absurd Alhazred posted:

PAL are now playing Diplomacy in the metagame. Their tactical losses are going to build up to a strategic victory, and all those ISR fools are going to look mighty stupid with all the equipment they leeched of their parents.

I don't think anyone else realizes they started a Diplomacy table game besides GOT. Pretty sure everyone else attends IDF's weekly kegger & poker game. I'm pretty sure IDF keeps asking PAL their mailing address to send an invite, except PAL won't recognize IDF's right to use a postal system.

Its pretty weird and they keep missing out on some drat fun times.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Caro is dead and I'm glad of it.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

I don't think anyone else realizes they started a Diplomacy table game besides GOT. Pretty sure everyone else attends IDF's weekly kegger & poker game. I'm pretty sure IDF keeps asking PAL their mailing address to send an invite, except PAL won't recognize IDF's right to use a postal system.

Its pretty weird and they keep missing out on some drat fun times.

You're scum.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Whose excited for a third intifada?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Radbot posted:

Whose excited for a third intifada?

How do we know when one of these starts? Is there an official announcement or is it like a recession where a couple months in everyone realizes what is happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

zeal posted:

You're scum.

Yeah, god drat. PAL obviously doesn't want to party with IDF when IDF breaks into their house and kills their family members every other weekend.

• Locked thread