Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How fuckin slick is Israel's game, son!?
This poll is closed.
So slick 37 14.74%
Slicker than Rick 65 25.90%
Like the wettest poonanny 149 59.36%
Total: 251 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

2-0 bitches :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Booblord Zagats posted:

Hashtag spamming twitter while getting your poo poo pushed in IAF doesn't really constitute a win. #getreal

Only ones who got their poo poo pused in were the map and the team that ragequit and ran off like a little pussy, twice.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Booblord Zagats posted:

There was no map when the real winners quit, scrub-lord

LOL "real winners" got owned in by bunch of semi-motivated pubbies, even though they had more guys AND were pay2playing their way into having the best toys

pathetic

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Man don't knock it, TDM_PromisedLand is a classic. People been fighting on that map for years.

Man some of those dudes had legendary killstreaks

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Mister Adequate posted:

Yeah but like five clans combined got their poo poo pushed in by IDF more than once, comes a point when you just gotta accept the pros know what they are doing.

It's actually a total gamer myth that IDF beat those clans from an underdog position - except for the first bout they had numerical equality and equipment superiority in all fights. Against Pallies they have always been superior in everything. When they fought an enemy inferior in all but motivation they rightfully got their asses kicked.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Mister Adequate posted:

(He's right, the best way to make a war an ugly drawn-out affair is to try to fight it all nice and clean and tolerable to western values. The only war crimes with any meaning are war itself, and not committing 100% to victory without regard for any other factors.)

e; like five or six clans against one pretty much by definition makes the 'one' an underdog jsyk

Except that it doesn't. Am I an underdog if I fight five three-year olds? IDF is a pussy team capable of beating only bigger pussies. Against anyone who can fight they're all :qq:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
LOL at IDF's "diplomacy game". IDF doesn't get in any party where US isn't invited and doesn't pay for IDF. It's basically IDF yelling obscenities at everyone when nobody likes them and things don't go their way (which these days is always) and everyone else wondering why the gently caress US insisted on dragging that weirdo with them and anyone not in US's team being happy as gently caress that they don't have to deal with the monumental rear end in a top hat.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Nov 6, 2014

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Triple A posted:

their trash-talk is pretty decent though

Is it? I mean it's been the same insult for how many goddamn years, I don't know. They really need to get some new material.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Every team has those glorious stats from the past, only few of them are good today. Reminder that TeamHez took out 100+ IDF tanks out of the equation with zero tank losses on their own side. Because they didn't even have any tanks. I mean if you really want badass K:D rations, every team has more glorious records the IDF can hope for their best day. Against way better teams too.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Kind of a classic "gently caress this poo poo" tactic. I remember playing old games like Soldier of Fortune 2 and just knifefucking with people since I couldn't play it anyway - sure, I died a lot but every time I got someone with a knife made up for a hundred deaths.

• Locked thread