Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Scrambled with a little cheese and diced salami mixed in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Pyf way to make scrambled eggs

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Jihad Joe posted:

Smashed eggs. Put them in a pan as if you're going to fry but with only a splash of fat. Mix the yellow in with the white just enough that there's a bit of yellow everywhere, we are not making scramble here.

When you can flip it without it assploding, do so. Fry on both sides till its lightly browned.

Pros:
It's a delicious crispy fried egg without the lovely textured white bits.
You can make it any shape for whatever bread you have.

Cons:
THERE ARE NO CONS.

Speaking of bread I'd like to add Eggy Bread, French Toast if you want to get fancy, or as my ex called it, Bundáskenyér (literal translation Furry Bread) to the list of eggy goodness.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

monkay posted:

Scotch eggs boi.
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_egg
Eating more than two makes me feel bloated though.

Manchester Egg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/10012614/Manchester-egg-recipe.html

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I don't like to get greedy when it comes to eggs, as the French say, one egg is an œuf.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Zanael posted:

Oeuf à la coque
It owns.

...avec des soldats pour faire trempette.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

peter gabriel posted:

Just eat all the eggs, problem solved

Goons, eat the eggs.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Florentine pizzas need some love.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

poo poo, toads and holes are NOT eggs. I've been lied to :cry:

There's egg in the batter if that's of any comfort to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

I have about 100 quail eggs in the fridge so I used 30 of them to make a frittata today.

Potato, bacon, and spinach, topped with hot sauce. I ate the whole thing but it needed more salt. The next one is going to be made with cotija instead of parmesan, pollo asada, and maybe black or pinto beans.

Oh man I love Frittata.

• Locked thread