Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

when the government forms the secret wetworks team that needs to go behind enemy lines and commit atrocities in the name of securing our freedoms no matter the cost they look through the config files amassed by all gaming companies as required by homeland security law and they pick the gamers who invert aim as the most remorseless killers ever produced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mdm posted:

If in first person, I tilt my head back and the weight of my head goes down to look up. I tilt my head forward and the weight carries down to look down.

non-crazy people don't think like that. they don't think like their head is a crane. they think "i look up" and "i look down" if you are thinking about, like, weight of your head and poo poo you are a sociopath detached from your own sense of self who probably would like to deglove a man's entire head so you can move it up and down and watch the muscles in motion while repeating "i tilt the head back. now i tilt the head forward. now i tilt the head back."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mdm posted:

Sorry I'll try to be a self-centered solipsist next time I play a FPS

look at this. more crazy person posting. why don't you just post "put my rear end on a watchlist" instead of thinking up new ways of demonstrating you're a crazy person? it would save you time.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

zen death robot posted:

they should spend their own money

just imagine you are buying costumes or whatever for your fave dota heroes.

• Locked thread