Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Every 1st grade teacher now secretly or openly wishes they could deploy pepper spray in the classroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Untagged posted:

News Headlines: EVIL JACKBOOTED THUG AWFUL COPS ARREST 90 YEAR OLD MAN FOR FEEDING HOMELESS.

After church purposefully tried to call the City's bluff and flagrantly and intentionally violate the new law. Cameras were already there huh? Hmmm.

The dude was baiting the cops on that one to be sure, and hopefully they handled the guy with kid gloves as much as possible, but that IS a lovely law. It's a problem with the city, though, not law enforcement.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Branis posted:

Who drives manuals anymore though? I never have learned to drive stick and the only manual anything i've ever had to drive is a motorcycle.

I don't know how to drive an automatic FWIW

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

zombie303 posted:

My life feels incomplete having not been pepper sprayed yet. Guessing it's worse than the cs chamber.

There's an easy way to resolve this FYI

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Branis posted:

the best answer is do the least harm but still bust the baddies.

Also its -6 loving degrees here right now. This is not november weather gently caress this gay earth.

Wuss.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Syncopated posted:

You have to actually plant a pistol and not just say that their wallet or whatever looked like one?

Easiest thing to do is claim he was an unfortunate bystander.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

JayKay posted:

The best beer is free beer.

That being said I've been on a scotch on the rocks run as of late. Probably has to do with the weather.

Close. The best beer is stolen beer.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Cops don't know poo poo about bourbon. Pappy Van Winkle if you're feeling spendy, Four Roses Single Barrel if you're not.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Untagged posted:

Evan Williams. Some of us are real civil servants. Clearly the rest of you all are plants.

EW Single Barrel used to be a really solid buy at like $25/btl, but it's been harder to find in my area the last few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

DrakeriderCa posted:

I was with you until your last sentence but lets not get crazy

I think by British food he actually meant Indian food.

• Locked thread