Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

jock straps, tank tops, battle belts, campaign hats 24/7/365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

chartley posted:

This is a nice moment for me to chip in with the news that over here the drink drive limit is being reduced to 22 micro grams alcohol per 100 of breath. A pretty serious drop from 35 before.

Going to get quite a few more folk I suspect. Hopefully we can get drink driving all but removed

maybe someday you weirdos will stop calling it drink driving too

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

Who drives manuals anymore though? I never have learned to drive stick and the only manual anything i've ever had to drive is a motorcycle.

i do because stick shift owns

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

if you could somehow fabricate this into a real thing i will totally replace my shifter knob with it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

on tv here right now.

starring

totally would

imagine her towering over you, fist clenched in rage, then striking you about the face and chest, shattering teeth and collapsing lungs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Still would climax.

well duh

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

My life feels incomplete having not been pepper sprayed yet. Guessing it's worse than the cs chamber.

dunno bout worse but it is different thats for sure

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Got woken up by a guy who lives down the street pounding on my front door, hyperventilating like someone who had just been mugged. Turns out he sprinted to my house because earlier he'd tried to connect to wifi at some cafe and one of the networks in the area was named FBI Surveillance.

:byodood: "I know you're not in the FBI but figured you've got a contact there or some affiliation so you could call them to let them know their surveillance is visible to the public and if I can see it then the perps they are watching can see it too like oh my god that's scary and I didn't know who else to tell I mean this seems serious like whoa it's the FBI and I just want to help!!!"

Dude was so excited about this hot tip. Hopefully someone here knows an FBI agent and can alert them immediately.

shouldve just opened fire thru the door

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

It was. That also made me laugh. They copied the flier almost directly from that campaign but changed "fight" to "tell"

So British

it would be way more british if instead of run, hide, tell it was walk at a brisk pace, stand stoically, stiff upper lip lads

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

on the real, whip never sent me the crab chips. I got played cop bros, played pretty good.

what do you expect of a disgusting dog dork having savage?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
are these nasty sounding crab chips not available online? why do you need someone to broker the delivery of a lovely snack for you?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

They weren't at the time, I dunno if they are now. I shipped him a care package with a bunch of zapp's chips & mardi gras beads.

Whip, since I know you're lurking, don't take this as me pestering you for chips. I'm just using it as proof that you were a DnD mole all along.

here you go sweetie, 3 lbs box full of nasty sea spider chips for 11 buk + shipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

The best beer is the blood of newborns

• Locked thread