Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Thesoldier posted:

The problem is the law was very poorly written, and I think they did it intentionally so it would not pass. If it passed you literally could get prescription weed because of pain from a stubbed toe.

I... have no problem with this.

'cause I'm one clumsy sumbitch.

(I stubbed my toe typing this.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

lol good job Gwent Police http://rt.com/uk/203279-police-pepper-spray-kids/

Strongly disagree with Caerphilly Council representative Tudor Davies imo. Also all american copgoons please record yourselves trying to say " Ysgol Gymraeg Gilfach Fargoed, in Bargoed, Caerphilly" tia

I'm pretty sure you won't get many takers on calling dread Cthulhu back to wakefulness there.

Can't *really* call it a botch. poo poo worked just fine, and it's better to find out that it'll stop an agitated five-year-old in a demo than in a real riot or assault.

Just like accidentally loading the "Less Lethal" shotgun with 000 3" Mag Goosefuckers, can happen to anyone...

• Locked thread