Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

beanieson posted:

ITT we discuss the systemic problems in the United States health care system and how it could be improved upon with jackbootery.

gently caress gasmasks/respirators forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Thesoldier posted:

Plus the fact that the speedometer is in MPH and I'm pretty sure that's a ford.

Reminds me of the new Ford Explorer I used to drive.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means
Cotton balls and acne cleanser wipes to get it out of your pores.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Pilot to Gunner posted:

My favorite Tahoe is the one that someone used a whiteboard marker to draw a perimeter sketch on (complete w/names of officers and suspects) and it got permanently scorched onto the hood of the car. Been there for almost 6 months now.

Good times.

hahahaha these are the best. I one time saw someone use a silver paint pen on a black suburban for a similar thing. Laughed my rear end off.

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Reign Of Pain posted:

A compound wax should take that out

This was almost two years ago. Also I wouldn't say poo poo, the hilarity needs to live on for the next group of guys that get to use the sub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

TCD posted:

I've tried a ton of beer around the world, and Brit beer stands near the bottom - in fact, I'd say most East African beers are better that have a Belgium influence then that of all the British ales, lagers, and cask ales.

Don't tease me with this poo poo.

• Locked thread