Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Reign Of Pain posted:

Gotta love how 57% of people saying yes actually equals no in Florida.

Also, congress will most likely override what the voters said in DC, because gently caress what people want.

Alaska legalized it!

I've been told repeatedly that I can't partake...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

This incident is how the Americans learnt they enjoy hugely watered down beverages, which is why their beer is so poo poo.

Ahahahaha...

I've tried a ton of beer around the world, and Brit beer stands near the bottom - in fact, I'd say most East African beers are better that have a Belgium influence then that of all the British ales, lagers, and cask ales. Considering the micro and macro (micro beers that have made it), the US kicks the poo poo out of the UK like we're reliving Yorktown all over again.

I've been searching high and low for good micro beer in the UK, and while I've found some decent ones, I'm sorry to say even my small town of 50,000 people still makes better beer than the whole of this island.

TCD fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 28, 2014

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Tyro posted:

Sorry bro. I will pour a little out for you tonight.

Homie, if it makes you feel any better, I did find a decent micro IPA last night.

• Locked thread