Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

TCD posted:

Ahahahaha...

I've tried a ton of beer around the world, and Brit beer stands near the bottom - in fact, I'd say most East African beers are better that have a Belgium influence then that of all the British ales, lagers, and cask ales. Considering the micro and macro (micro beers that have made it), the US kicks the poo poo out of the UK like we're reliving Yorktown all over again.

I've been searching high and low for good micro beer in the UK, and while I've found some decent ones, I'm sorry to say even my small town of 50,000 people still makes better beer than the whole of this island.

I grew up in the UK but moved to the US 12 years ago*. American craft beer is amazing and diverse in ways most British pub drinkers or even bearded real ale obsessives cannot comprehend. I still haven't been able to find a proper hoppy IPA in a pub in London on any of my more recent visits. Criticizing American beer as terrible is as outdated and ignorant a stereotype as criticizing British food as terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread