Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Thesoldier posted:

The medical weed bill did not get passed in Florida. Right after hearing the news, I made three weed arrests :smug:

It passed in D.C... So don't forget to bring it with you to VA. We'll totally be ok with it! I promise!

Hahahahaha. Just kidding, enjoy your up to a year in jail dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Florida Constitution Section 2.1

"DRUGS ARE BAD, MMMKAY".

Gotta change that poo poo somehow.

It's Florida.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

News Headlines: EVIL JACKBOOTED THUG AWFUL COPS ARREST 90 YEAR OLD MAN FOR FEEDING HOMELESS.

After church purposefully tried to call the City's bluff and flagrantly and intentionally violate the new law. Cameras were already there huh? Hmmm.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 8, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

That geezer had a huge soup spoon on him, he's lucky he didn't get tased and/or shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRKEc2AfWOs

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

The dude was baiting the cops on that one to be sure, and hopefully they handled the guy with kid gloves as much as possible, but that IS a lovely law. It's a problem with the city, though, not law enforcement.

Yeah, I agree. Problem is everywhere says ARREST ARREST ARREST. So people are of course angry at the cops for yoking the old dude up taking him to jail and throwing away the key. Except they took the plates out of their hands, walked them to the side, and wrote him and the other guy a ticket. :ssh:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hezzy posted:

i like driving really quick and changing gears its like im in fast & furious

on tv here right now.

starring

totally would

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Just saw a whole segment on the news about the militarization of video gaming.

Glad the news media has moved on.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I need to get back to fl just to get another hit of 4Rivers bbq. I'd deal with the soldier its that good.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Murphys Stache posted:

I got OC sprayed today. Who wants to come over here and kill me? Please. Put me out of my misery.

Please don't take a shower with your balls directly under your face. :ohdear:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Must be nice to stop and get a glass of wine on duty. ABC :argh:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

You don't key a mans car, and you don't kick a man in the nuts. Pretty much the only two rules in life.

If you break them, well. Balls for balls my friend. With heavy a heavy interest rate.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Nov 17, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Waiting to see the Federal Protective Service wreck shop.

I mean dutifully guard a random piece of federal property.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress THE CENTRAL BANKERSSTAMPERS.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Civil Disturbance Unit on alert. :getin:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

I'll be sure to march around my block chanting "FEVER UP, DONT WORK"

Pull yourself up by your boot-strep.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

:suspense:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

The scanner traffic.

"No true bill, I repeat no true bill".

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Shots fired in a drive-by near downtown Ferguson. :ohdear:.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

Stream link?

Can't get the link but it's the highway patrol scanner feed on radioreference.com.

e/ I'm glad to hear we're not the only place where rescue stages for EVERYTHING.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Please don't flip the police car, it's a take home cruiser. Flip a pool car instead.

*All the windows broken out instead. Oh well thanks for not flipping it.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

Guys, guys, please check the odometer. If it's over 100k, please flip it. kthx!

Papa needs a new Charger!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

They can't get a hold of a trooper after the shots fire emergency calls.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

He was found.

Yeah I came back just as I heard them drop tones for it. Thank goodness.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Bassem Masri @bassem_masri
I believe it was a police agitator that stole my phone

:lol:

People want to hate the police so hard they can't see through their own bullshit to realize what just happened.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

They just replace your car with an even worse car and the chief gets a new ride

Chief was heard yelling "gives me dat" as he knocked over the rookie officer, grabbed the keys to the new cruiser, and ran to his office.

#SleeperAgent. #gently caress you newjack. #justiceforprobie

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

suv supremacy, burn all the gas, gently caress this gay environment.

note : crown vics get worse mileage than tahoes

Same statement applies though

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

In light of recent events Whip needs to stop lurking and come back to translate the three gently caress the police threads in D&D for us.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

The next best hashtag

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Utz are good but Herrs with actual old bay or RT12 chips are both way better.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

Currently watching children's tv with my son and waiting for the feast. If you're working today I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but overtime's not one.

:bustem:

Eating pumpkin pie for an appetizer right now.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

My bulge is always maximized.

*insert beanie pic with HAPPY THANKSGIVING written on it here*

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

GunForumMeme posted:

I just drink Yuengling.

This. I have found Circle K coffee to be of the best viscosity and burnt flavor for powering through the day.

Consistently full of grounds too no matter how many different gas stations you visit. Not a bug, but a feature!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

Close. The best beer is stolen beer.

I was going to say Bourbon.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Evan Williams. Some of us are real civil servants. Clearly the rest of you all are plants.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

EW Single Barrel used to be a really solid buy at like $25/btl, but it's been harder to find in my area the last few years.

Usually the go to. Although just Picked up some cheap "Alabama Whiskey" the other day it was p good. Did not know it existed.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Roll Tide. :getin:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I generally try and keep the cursing the a minimum, but if a person I'm dealing with continuously drops F-Bombs I'm going to drop a few myself. Don't tell me to gently caress off and no expect it right back. Besides, treat people how you want to be treated, and definitely don't expect a cursing complaint to go anywhere if you just used every one in the book at the officer first.

e/ gently caress Off.

• Locked thread