Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006
camoflauge is P stupid for police though. They either know your comin or they don't in which case all the digital greens and browns in the world aren't gonna make a bit of difference. 55 times in 3 years is pretty decent amount of times for a county that size. Personally I don't think law enforcement should be getting involved in civil matters at all, especially when it comes to collecting a judgement. Unfortunately a lot of states have statutory responsibilities for Sheriffs that include civil stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I generally consider myself somewhat of a traditionalist when it comes to uniforms, like i'd hate to see T shirts jeans and external carriers become the uniform of the day, but I'd really love to see us do away with polyester button down shirts and go to something like a polo with badge and patches just for a comfort point of view.
this looks comfortable and professional, minus the painted titties.

Branis fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 1, 2014

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
too many white cops. You need to diversify your swat team son.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

even the poo poo talking sounds classy when you throw in an accent.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

beanieson posted:

Weed is good and everyone should have it qtiyd

gently caress rehab

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
seriously who gives a gently caress that a guy is feeding homeless people. gently caress all city councils who lord over their cities like little kings and make laws to protect their precious property values. The day I write a city ordinance ticket is the day I hand in my loving badge and sell used cars. One of the mayors in my county has a loving poo poo fit about campers and trailers being parked on the street for more than 24 hours, to the point where he chalks tires and calls us the second 24 hours runs up. Hes a bastard and all his kind are bastards. He was also a senior NCO in the SD air guard so i'm sure its all par for the course there about being a petty dick.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I just skip family gatherings all together, mostly because there is a significant portion of my family that I would not be suprised to hear they got shot by the cops during a stand off. I come from pretty hearty white trash DNA.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Drinking and driving is where you drive around in your car drinking. Also known as booze cruising. Drunk driving is when your already poo poo faced and decide to drive somewhere. Usually home or McDonald's

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Didn't you guys also get rid of your aircraft carriers with none planned for like another decade?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I think that's called trainspotting in scotland.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Who drives manuals anymore though? I never have learned to drive stick and the only manual anything i've ever had to drive is a motorcycle.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
you guys can tokyo drift yourself into a bath house while I'm rollin coal in my turbo diesel :stoke:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Milk is good and so is no more tears shampoo. Seriously rub that poo poo on your eyeball and it will feel heavenly

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I don't think cops hate asians, when was the last time you say a cop give some stick time to an asian guy?

On the subject of that test, I took it both pre cop and post cop and passed it every time.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
the best answer is do the least harm but still bust the baddies.

Also its -6 loving degrees here right now. This is not november weather gently caress this gay earth.

Branis fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 16, 2014

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Any test that seriously asks that caroling question is a sham test because theres not a cop in the world that would choose caroling over strippers, even if offered double overtime.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I'd prefer to pay them, less hassle.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
We can kill white people, just requires a little more frame work if you know what I mean.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we just recycle ours out of evidence cause you know a cop never sees the inside of a court room on a shooting.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
white people don't give a single gently caress about black on black crime, they just say that to take the spotlight off our raging white erections for dead black kids(feral urban thugs) slain at the hands of a god fearing white(ish if your zimmy) man.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Reign Of Pain posted:

Everyone meet at Beanie Acres, eat Etoufeeumbolaya Po' Boys and exchange pro flashlightsfleshlights

it is christmas after all

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
full bush.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Yeah but now that you are a free man you should be participating in the riots on the other side now. CS gas does wonders if you have a cold.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Does the universal postal union get a lot of protestors?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
no cop will cry over a burning impala, the worst police car ever made. Now if it was a crown vic tears would have been shed.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
whip sent me pictures of his penis. it's uncircumsized.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
what do thanksgiving and strip clubs have in common? It is acceptable to wear sweat pants to maximize your bulge at both places.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
smash the monarchy

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

beanieson posted:

The only good tea is sweet iced tea, hth

burned black coffee from the local gas station is the only drink americans should tolerate.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Miller High Life: the champagne of beers.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I only drink rum and mojitos to try and convince my body i'm on the beach and not in a freezing wasteland.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
South Dakota: where fur trading is still a thing

TRADE THAT DEER SKIN FOR SOME GLOVES ON THE OREGON TRAIL YEE HAAWWW

I went to high school with a kid who would spotlight raccoons all night and come to school in the morning with a pickup bed full of dead animals to sell the fur.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
hockey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
the only time swearing is acceptable is on a felony stop otherwise try to be nice. Definitely don't call someone a human being in america.

• Locked thread