Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

LingcodKilla posted:

13 days till I ship to boot.
There will come a time for "Moment of Truth".

Keep your loving mouth shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What actually happens? There were some dudes dumb enough to raise their hands but I don't remember anything about them. Is it true they forgive you or do you get kicked the gently caress out?
Well I was one of those dumb dudes.. copped to having been prescribed some antidepressants some ~12 years prior, among other poo poo, and as a result was not allowed to shoot for the pistol qual and had to see the shrink every 2 weeks in boot. Unfortunately was not kicked the gently caress out and am still living life an indentured servant.

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

Pandasmores posted:

If some kid with an adjustment disorder can get TDRL'd because they're a treatment failure and their command is too lazy to admin sep them, then you can get PDRL'd.
Unless this is a common occurrence, I have a suspicion I know exactly the airman you are referring to

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

Boon posted:

I usually just tell people that being in the Navy is like being a whore. The better you are the more you get hosed.
Welp found the new inspirational quote for my email signature

• Locked thread