Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Pandasmores posted:

Also we are all gay.

Navy gay.

Errthang ghey.

I love cocks. Also I am old and have barely any recollection of bootcamp. I kept my mouth shut and minded my business. I did almost clock our ARPOC for watching us shower too closely but I restrained myself.

My RDCs got in a fistfight in the office and I was on legal hold for most of boot. I recommend that. We had a revolving door of volunteer RDCs and it was easy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
LOL STGs talking greek. All of the non-STGs/CIC types have checked out.

Homos, that STGC is a CMC now, yes? For every tail you gently caress up as an STG you get a star.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

PneumonicBook posted:

On the cruiser I was on my skid (the computer/display skid) cooled a couple of their consoles and they always felt the need to gently caress with valves. Seriously every time it was empty I just walked up to control and looked under the deck plates.

By the time I left the ship the sonar techs they had onboard were mostly normal people (including a normal girl!) but holy poo poo were the weird ones loving out there.

As a girl ST who has served on a cruiser, my face right now. :raise: What year?

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Anyone at Groton?

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-groton-sub-base-police-20141113-story.html

"The suspect, who was not identified, was not injured but two Navy civilian police officers were wounded by the ricochet of bullets." :lol:

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Standing by for heavy rolls. LOL

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Stultus Maximus posted:

Wait, are you implying that an incompetent commander would project his inability, inadequacy, and fear of being in over his head onto his subordinates, becoming tyrannical and micromanaging to the point of paralyzing real decision making?

Unthinkable!

At least they let of steam by drunkenly groping their crew regardless of rank and sometimes gender. Unless there are trafficked sex workers around - then it's on like Donkey Kong!

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

ManMythLegend posted:

No because I wouldn't have been eligible yet. Eligibility time for officers doesn't start until after the completion of their minimum service commitment following whatever bachelor's program the government paid for, USNA or ROTC.

Eligible YET. So yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
drat you goons like email chat. I have gotten 2 EPs in a row because I have a high vis collateral (that I do very well, mind you) and I tell the XO/CO the truth without bullshitting them. I have the answers before they ask the questions and I smile and say "sir" a lot. I massage the Dept. Head's egos and I am painfully polite, pleasant, and efficient. My peers hate me because they think I'm sucking up. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Also, concur that Chiefs suck at ranking. They're dumb in groups and have agendas, always. And if your CMC sucks? (and lets face it, they do) forget it.

Very Respectfully, (because abbreviations are lazy, especially when you have the sig saved anyway, you fucks)
STGC(SW) Poopkitty

• Locked thread