Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Building my first MG (Sinanju) and also made my first real mistake in building, by shaving off a little connector bit when I only was supposed to take off a nub. It's completely insignificant (it's a clear green piece that I think is the eye, not like a critical arm joint or something) and would be fixed completely with glue (if I had any) but ahhhhh i'm a faiiiiilure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

the neo zeong is basically the size of a small child so i'm going to pretend you buy like dog halloween costumes and dress it up

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Imagine, a fleet of Neo Zeongs.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I think I might want to try the nu ver ka eventually, when I can work up the spare time and cash, but I can't imagine it standing up, like, at all. what with those lopsided funnels. Similarly I built the MG Sinanju a few months back and while it's neat and all (I love the black and gold trim), the backpack is some serious weight to work around. I really like the building process for models but when that's all said and done, getting things to move and balance the way I want is a nightmare sometimes.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I like that the g-arcane can equip all of its lasers at once. maybe if it had happened in the show it would have actually hit someone