Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009

MJP posted:

It's a Feb. release date. Why is it that Aila and China are the only decent Build Fighters figures so far? The recently-announced Fumina one looks too goddamn :anime: to believe that anyone will buy it.

Im not exactly sure you know the type of people to buy anime girl figurines but Im pretty sure its the right amount of :anime: to sell just fine to those people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

Best part is the mudflap ladies.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Shinde posted:

Also posed Turn-A with my girlfriend's custom "Bay-Mockx." She hand-painted a Hi-Mock and created a Big Hero 6 version of the suit... complete with what we call the "beam lollipops." :3

I love it.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

Can't you just take one of the wings off?

Motorcyle?
Beam mantle????
Robo-eye-scar???

Also theyre still fairly different.

KoB
May 1, 2009
quote is not edit.

KoB
May 1, 2009

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

You can touch Izubuchi's designs without causing bodily harm, Moriki has a leg up on him. :colbert:

Also, this is a little old, but what the poo poo even is this?

I mean, I like unicorns in pretty much all configurations and colors, but even I think that's a bit ugly. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I've seen a good color compliment to the basic MG Unicorn pink frame. A layer of clear red makes it look so much better, but kills the UV sensitivity.

You mean you dont want Faded-SNES-Unicorn?

KoB
May 1, 2009

KFJ posted:

As someone who's never seen the show with that Gundam in it, why's a cow inside the Gundam? A gundam is no place for bovines

The Turn A doesnt have moving mechanisms inside it, it moves by manipulating an i-field that is projected on the outside of the chassis, so theres actually lots of room inside for, say, cows. Or nuclear missiles.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Xy Hapu posted:

It's really a shame all Loran did with it was stab things with the beam plows wash clothes in a river, to the Turn-A's creators it would have been like watching an elephant trying to operate an electron microscope.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Ive been building Gunpla off and on for a while but I never actually got a RX-78 or a Zaku 2.

Which MGs of those should I get?

KoB
May 1, 2009

Ka0 posted:

I wish I'd never heard of SRWOG because now I'm upset they didn't port anything beyond the gba titles.

Bandai is releasing the latest PS4 OG game with English subs/translation in the Asia region.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Ka0 posted:

PS4 exclusive? I know some japanese developers aren't dicks about the whole PS3-to 4 thing and still are releasing content on the tripple.

The English version is PS4 exclusive. The regular japanese edition is PS3 & 4

KoB
May 1, 2009
I wish i liked Gundam Breaker more but man its just not fun to play.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Got the Granzon and Neo Granzon for $24 total. We'll see what happens.

KoB
May 1, 2009

chiasaur11 posted:

You're more prudent than I am. Grabbed, like, sixty bucks worth of kits.

Agreed on the we'll see what happens part, though. I'd be surprised if I even get a couple, but hey. If it ships, cheap gunpla. If it doesn't, no skin off my back. As you said, we'll see what we see.

I havent built anything in years but Im a sucker for SRW. :v:

Anyway, just got an email from the requesting that I cancel the orders through amazon.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I dont understand the new IBO lines. Which Barbatos Lupus Rex should I get? I miss HG/MG

e: is Full Mechanic just MG?

KoB
May 1, 2009
Have there been any updates on the Kotobukiya Raftclans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Zaku II sucks, im more of a Borjarnon boy myself.