Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Unsure if noob posts are welcome here, but it seemed the most relevant place to share that my wife and I built our first gunmans this past weekend:

It was a really fun experience and there will be more to come, for sure! As well as panel lining, trying harder to prevent stress/nub marks, maybe some painting?! Sky is the limit.

These kits were both TF secret santa gifts so if those generous goons are reading this, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Well I only have a couple of kits in the "backlog" right now: TF Bumblebee (Trumpeter), and a 1/12 Stormtrooper. I'll probably do them very soon.

Also my wife gave me some coupons for Valentine's Day and one of them is:

More to come!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Recently went to the hobby store looking for cool kits and my wife picked up this one which I am very excited about :

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Origin kits why you so pretty.

I like this,

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I want a Zaku. I've also started watching the cartoon.

If you were only allowed one, what would be your Zaku?

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

This looks very Decepticon and I will need one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Zodack posted:

If you're able to 3d print or in the market for 3d printing, Pipermakes does exceptional Tau/Eldar adjacent mech design

Also some public libraries will 3d print stuff for you for super cheap! Like less than a dollar for small prints.