Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

To be more specific, it started as the Full Armor Unicorn Plan B in Gundam Try Age, before getting modified slightly (mainly the wing tails) and relabeled as the Perfectibility. Its just straight up a mashup of all three Unicorn types, taking the base Unicorn with a recolored v-fin and its beam javelins from the FA ver, adding the Banshee's Armed Armors (BS, VN, XC), and the psychoframe color and backpack mounted AADEs from the Phenex. And then there's the Divine which is basically just adding the booster backpack from the FAUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

This is a bit outside the realm of gunpla but I'm doing some repairs on a plexiglass sheet right now and I've seen stuff in gunpla builds where like they make custom clear bits for like beam sabers and stuff by sanding down runners or info plates or stuff, then applying some kind of resin to it that ends up making it clear again despite the clouding from all the sanding.

Is there a name/brand for that sort of stuff that I could pick up, or is it just any old clear epoxy resin that I could brush on?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I know he wasn't the voice by origin but for me char will always be michael kopsa. :smith:

Still super stoked over them getting old voices back though.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

alternatively, its just beginning round two

i do dig the look of them in the picture of the back though, hell, i like p much the whole torso and most of the legs

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MHeihati/status/1770384027327123680

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nuebot posted:

Nah bandai should double down and print a gundam made of diamond or something next.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Well, I've had it sitting in a box for uh, 4 moves, and before this week haven't worked on it since 2018 but finally at least got the main body done, and some real batteries for it.

maybe i'll even finish the rest of the kit this decade

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

maybe it's because i'm so used to building the mg size shield that i got used to it but man, this is a big bastard

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

where and how many large sacks of money with dollar signs printed on the side do i have to drop off to get a kit made of the zio matrix corporate issue ac from ac2

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Big Bizness posted:

Seriously though. It got a crappy action figure around when the game came out but it's one of the coolest designs in the series and NEEDS a proper high detail model

https://twitter.com/nainicut/status/1785832581268979872

https://twitter.com/nainicut/status/1721011824064430405

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/gdam429mk2/status/1787842906067468775

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Monaghan posted:

That is drat impressive that the mg unicorn psychoframe can be used by the narrative and you couldn't tell it wasn't part of the base kit. Between this and the zeta he's been cooking lately.

big fan of this one i saw a bit back, hopefully there's some third party mg psychoframes in the works somewhere because i kinda want a full set for when i eventually get around to getting a narrative

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

not really gunpla but since it came up the other day gently caress it

https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_GOODS/status/1788034531855065182

actually vibrating at this news holy poo poo

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Big Bizness posted:

LOL we have willed the Zio Matrix into existence! Yes!! So sick. RIP wallet.

Vol 2 looks like
1. a Crest AC from 3rd gen
2. Mirage C05 Selena from Nexus
3. Rayleonard Aaliyah
4. AC4A White Glint

All of which have had Kotobukiya kits in the past, so it will be interesting to compare these new ones.

I didn't even know Square-Enix put out models

Pretty sure its the opposing headline ACs from the openings and stuff outside of Aaliyah and WG (but they are the header ACs in their openings anyways), since the first four are the pairs from the ACMoA and AC2 OPs, so the first two in the second set would be probably be these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Antoine Silvere posted:

Cmon everyone, I think we all know in our heart of hearts that the next MG ver ka is gonna be the A-packs and B-packs expansion for the narrative Gundam :shepicide:

God I hope so. Fly by wire funnels are the best and the whole mobile armor booster pack thing is cool as hell.

Though I'll be sad when it's eventually p bandai. :smith: