Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
it could pass for the 1/35 G-System Ex-s or whatever size that monster is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
http://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Muv-Luv-Alternative-Eclipse-Plastic/dp/B00KJB0LK4/ref=pd_ybh_1

just got pushed back to december 31st HMMMMM probably never coming out

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
http://schizophonic9.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-2373.html#more

i think he really likes the grimoire. look at the size of the photoetch parts he's putting on

gently caress

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

MJP posted:

It's as close as we're ever gonna get to a kit of the Rk-92 from Full Metal Panic. Soon as I get my Grimoire, it's gonna be painted dark brown and tan, and I'm whipping out some decals from a MiG kit that I hung onto. :ussr:

As to Unicorn psychoframes, if I ever venture into one, Alclad Scarabeus for the inner parts is going down.

http://alclad2.com/finishes/prismatic-holomatic/alc-201-scarabeus/

SHIFTA PAINTJOB BRO

Meanwhile, the... uh... tail? part of Rex just got finished. Not much to show, but try as I might I can't fully remove the nubs from the launcher hatch cover thingies. I'm worried about breaking off the bits that hold them in, so it's gonna be hoping for flat coat to cover up.

I think this weekend I'm gonna have to take the Detolf plunge ;_;

be strong brother, the Arm Slave line from Koto is not dead yet...

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
there's no metal in it and it's not 6 inches tall, really

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They've gone balls out making sure to showcase Mr Rals Gouf every time they can in BFT and its great.

Rals to the Wall

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
it's country living

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
zogok

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
yeah pretty much

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
rohs compliance standards circa 2007 :argh:

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
you pick some up with a cotton swab and rub it on a smooth black surface as per those very clear, well translated directions

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I also just bought a Gundam X and am wondering if blitzblast gets newtype flashes when it happens

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i pretty much only bought it because i saw you post the Kai colors of the GUndam X one time and I went 'that's super sick because it looks like the crossbone x-2'

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
the satellite cannon is a better MAP weapon

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

BizarroAzrael posted:

Has anyone here messed around with HGBF Gundam Fenice Rinascita much? I assume the port on the back will take one of the other BF backpacks, whilst retaining it's wings? Right now I think I want to give it the 00 Seven Sword rifle (probably switch the arms in) and see what I can put on the back. If I don't get more imaginative, I might just stick a Dark Matter pack on it.

There's a spacer part that lets you kind of mix it up, I don't know what you'll be able to pull off with it.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
oh cool i got my new model kit in

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
is my only choice for a 1/144 size crossbone vanguard waterslide emblem samueldecal

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
presented for the consideration of the midnight society...the tale of a guy who bought 40 bucks worth of waterslide paper for a square centimeter emblem *tosses non-dairy creamer into fire made from the bones of dickeye's neo zeong*

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
some more panels flip out on the legs, chest, shoulders, arms, and butt, leading to a yet less cohesive looking robot

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
There's 1/48 Yamato releases of the VF-1, if that is what you are looking for, friend muffinlord. however the 1/60s look better. Of course, they're not kits, unless you were crazy enough to buy some of the resin castings Yamato sold while they went out of business and completely legitimately turned into Arcadia

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
oh my god the skull on the HG crossbone's head is molded individually and it's terrifyingly small

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i didn't expect the Evolve zetas to ever get official kits, and i'm glad they're not real grades

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I want a Dijeh SE-R

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
GM Sniper II is the first to come to mind.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

g-arcane has yaoi hands

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
that's not a bad idea.

blitzblast when the time comes around do you have any good reference images for kai's gundam x so i can figure out some colors to mix up

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
you can still use it like a third leg.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Yours is still good but this one is really great for painting and high-effort stuff. It skims over a lot of information that people just starting could find useful on the actual building part.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
hope i get some time after thanksgiving to actually set up my airbrush instead of having to work a retarded schedule and also that i can paint in this weather. i really don't want to leave this crossbone just sitting here unbuilt for ages

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
how do i order from samuel decal

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
well i couldn't find the email on the old site aside from the info@samueldecal.com and i didn't know if it still worked. bless you

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

BlitzBlast posted:

Amazon is selling the RD Crossbone X2 Kai for $17.

the x-2 is my favorite gundam but i hate the x-2 c'est la vie

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
the HGAW gundam x is pretty good but it needs stronger hips

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The dreissen is pretty sick

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Darth Walrus posted:

Haman thought it was worth fighting in. You ain't going to dispute Haman's taste, are you?

Do you even know how to neg?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
that is correct, it is a store

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

W.T. Fits posted:

Believe in the shrine to Zeta.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN985826/Sci if you're interested in lbx you should buy this it is a good deal

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
x-2 is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
soc gaogaigar is only 230 dollars :shepicide: