Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Mecha Gojira posted:

Call your post-office.

Actually, if it is international mail the post office can't stop the return once it has left your local post office. When I moved to my new house I had the same thing happen, the mailman returned something shipped to me from Japan without even attempting to deliver it. I caught it the next day, but by then it had left my local office and so I had to wait for it to get back to Japan and then be reshipped. I was pretty livid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I so want a MG Transient Gundam, but I do not expect that to happen. Was never impressed with 1/144 models a decade ago when I built a ton of gunpla.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Why does the Hi-Mock not come with the target signs to hold?

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I was shocked to find that my local B&N store had 2 shelves behind the counter of MG kits, mostly a mixture of 00 and Ver EW.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

The Muffinlord posted:

I sure hope we get more BF Master Grade kits, because that's the only way I'll ever buy anything from SEED or Wing.

As unlikely as it is I'm still holding out hope of a MG Transient Gundam.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I just find it ironic that the remnants of Neo Zeon call themselves Sleeves, when, what did Char lack through all of Zeta? :v:

I don't recall Char being in Zeta.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

BlitzBlast posted:

Yeah, that's why you have to dunk resin pieces in some kind of cleaner first; there's this weird gunk on them. People usually use Simple Green.

Soaked in warm water + soap will usually be sufficient to remove the release agent from resin in my experience.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Regular super glue probably wouldn't hold, but plastic super glue/cement probably would because it is actually designed to actually bond the plastic together, not just make a bridge between parts out of glue like normal super glue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

DamnGlitch posted:

...or mg leo or taurus :(

They really need to make MGs of the non-gundam/tallgeese suits in Wing. That series had so many great suit designs that are going to waste by not having good gunpla.