Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Iymarra posted:

Well, that's exactly it - I was looking at getting Mark setter / Mark softer because I've deliberately avoided doing water decals until now and want to dip my feet into it - that and proper panel lining.
You can always fall back on Microset/Microsol since they're essentially the same thing but primarily used by the wargaming miniatures world so they should hopefully be in more plentiful supply (particularly since GW is based in the UK).

I'm in Australia and we frequently have similar issues with actually getting hold of all the ancillary hobby stuff so I just use all my acrylics from miniature painting with copious amounts of topcoat to protect them and it's going pretty well so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU