Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
So do you guys just post things to your timeline or whatever they call it or do you guys send each other photos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I pretty much timeline all my poo poo, but I occasionally direct reply to people if they post something interesting.

Well, that, and it's easy to post poo poo to my story when i'm at work with no service and then actually send it out later when i'm on WiFi. And since all my poo poo is "Hey, here's us digging up water lines / checking chlorine" levels of boring, it's easier to just do story where people aren't forced to suffer through it :v:

T1g4h fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 6, 2014

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

mariooncrack posted:

So do you guys just post things to your timeline or whatever they call it or do you guys send each other photos?

I send back and forth with a few people but I am such a goddamn snapchat junkie that I don't want to poo poo up everyone's queues with all of my dog pictures.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I'm spookykidak on snapchat.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
both. if its something generic I send it to everybody/mystory. otherwise I send snaps to individuals.

E: user list updated.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I think I won the messiest work bathroom award

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

I'm gileadexile on there. I don't post much of anything interesting, mostly fat cats, trips to and from work and sitting at work.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

KozmoNaut posted:

I have joined this "snappechatte" application thingamalarkey as "stevn85".

I have literally no idea what the point is, but here I am.

Well, we were all hoping someone would post some rad Peugeot 406 action, but sadly there is no prospect of that at all...

Also, MY GOD THE DICKS.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

This is practically the only time I've seen the point of a social network. It's fun!

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Saga posted:

Well, we were all hoping someone would post some rad Peugeot 406 action, but sadly there is no prospect of that at all...

Rad like what? It's a grandpa-mobile.

Or I could post a pic of where my bike used to be parked.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

I send back and forth with a few people but I am such a goddamn snapchat junkie that I don't want to poo poo up everyone's queues with all of my dog pictures.

You can poo poo up my queue with your dog pictures. Your dog is legit adorable.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

goatse guy posted:

Much like your tinder posts, your snaps are a highlight in my otherwise boring day.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Go ahead and add "snizzpod". I snap in furious spurts and I'll be learning how to replace tie rods soon so I'll need help.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I don't post much but my SnapChat name
Mariooncrack. The only reason I'm on SnapChat is because there was a 12 year old girl who took and used my phone number. :iiam:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Go ahead and add "snizzpod". I snap in furious spurts and I'll be learning how to replace tie rods soon so I'll need help.

That penguin snap was hilarious. You're my favorite snapchatter.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

mariooncrack posted:

I don't post much but my SnapChat name
Mariooncrack. The only reason I'm on SnapChat is because there was a 12 year old girl who took and used my phone number. :iiam:

So wait, if we add you will some 12 year old girl see what we post?

:siren:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

To those new to snapchat:

If the app seems a little buggy it's because the app is highly buggy.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

CornHolio posted:

So wait, if we add you will some 12 year old girl see what we post?

:siren:

She shouldn't. I verified my number and everything. None of my friends have received snaps from her since I got SnapChat and no one has complained that I didn't get their snaps.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

KozmoNaut posted:

Rad like what? It's a grandpa-mobile.

Or I could post a pic of where my bike used to be parked.

Stolen?

:monocle:

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

freelop posted:

If the app seems a little buggy it's because the app is highly buggy.

No kidding. I'm snchz0, highlight of the morning is a yawning dog

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

goatse guy posted:

That penguin snap was hilarious. You're my favorite snapchatter.

Oh. :(

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
buttchug is mine expect car stuff gun stuff dog stuff and horrible attempts at humor also send dongs dongs are the height of comedy

Torn Quad Jones fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Nov 6, 2014

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

He's my favorite snapchatter who hasn't shown me his dick (yet?).

Sanchez, that's my dog Harry or Tiny Idiot Dog.

I made the mistake of putting my snapchat username in my tinder profile and now I can't tell which dicks are from AI and which are from Tinder.

goatse guy fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 6, 2014

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Hey AI,

Show me yours and I'll show you mine :ninja:

This applies to body parts and car parts btw

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I can't believe I've been snapchat buddies with a bunch of you for more than a few days and haven't received any dick pics yet. Shocked, even.

Goatse guy, your dog is adorable so feel free to send all the dog snaps in the world. When you were scratching under his chin and he started kicking his leg... :3:

EDIT: Please keep in mind I am by no means ASKING for dick pics. I'm just surprised none of you fuckers have mass-distributed pics of your peckers. Aside from CSB, of course.

The Midniter fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Nov 6, 2014

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I just added a bunch of you fuckers, its on!

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

I'm just glad you're all as boring as I am.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Saga posted:

Stolen?

:monocle:

Yeah :(

I was visiting the family over the weekend about a month ago, and when I came back, it was gone. They had to cut a bigass ABUS chain and everything to get it.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I finally got drunk enough to figure this app out. Some of you added me. That's cool. I added some of you. Guess that's cool too.

Why do I have to hold down to view a picture though? That's not cool.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I am off this weekend and my vegas trip got canceled. So there will be garage snaps instead of pharmacy poo poo. And cattesnaps of course.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Trackday at AMP for me this Sunday. Wooo, motorsickle snaps.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I've seen a lot of things on this 'Snapchat' but no cattes (or even cars) yet.

Edit: Never mind, thanks Holdbrooks.

Pomp and Circumcized fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 6, 2014

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Holdbrooks posted:

I am off this weekend and my vegas trip got canceled. So there will be garage snaps instead of pharmacy poo poo. And cattesnaps of course.

Are those gas jet needle things supposed to replace real needles or are they just for lidocaine?

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
scottwmonty

BMW poo poo, track stuff, rallycross, racecars cats, and random stuff.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

Sanchez, that's my dog Harry or Tiny Idiot Dog.

Somebody wise once told me, don't be cruel to a heart that's true.

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
Echoticnz

I mostly just look at the cattes.

Just waiting to catch my catte jumping on the trampoline again. :3:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
SlimManFat/munch709: Where do you live? I swear every time I watch your videos and try to listen to what people are saying I feel like I'm suddenly incredibly drunk. It's like, I can sorta understand the language, but it's also complete gobbledy-gook at the same time, which makes me think it's Dutch. In no way do I intend this as an insult, it's just breaking my brain.

VVV oh drat I hadn't considered that, I think you may be right.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 7, 2014

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Lightin' a ciggie in the toaster, talkin' like he got a mouth fulla marbles? By God if he in't a Newfie, boy!

(you are from Newfoundland, right?)

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Are those gas jet needle things supposed to replace real needles or are they just for lidocaine?

They are to numb the site prior to inserting the IV. It is lidocain buffered with sodium bicarbonate to make it sting less. They only get a couple of weeks expiration after we make the so I always play with them before I throw them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Holdbrooks posted:

They are to numb the site prior to inserting the IV. It is lidocain buffered with sodium bicarbonate to make it sting less. They only get a couple of weeks expiration after we make the so I always play with them before I throw them out.

Man I was hoping they figured out how to give me a flu shot without all that old fashioned stabbin'.

• Locked thread