Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man I was hoping they figured out how to give me a flu shot without all that old fashioned stabbin'.

No hyposprays yet. :(
There is a nasal flu vaccine available too, although it is a live virus vaccine I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

CharlesM posted:

No hyposprays yet. :(
There is a nasal flu vaccine available too, although it is a live virus vaccine I believe.

They used to give that to my buddy in the Army. He hated it because he always got sick, so yeah.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I think i'm starting to figure this story thing out

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man I was hoping they figured out how to give me a flu shot without all that old fashioned stabbin'.

There is one actually, it is an intradermal one similar to that but it hurts way worse the the regular one. I got one of those last year and it was pretty bad. I don't give half of two shits about needles but that poo poo hurt. Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen them this year so maybe it didn't work out so well.

E: There is a pretty big movement toward making more pneumatic/intradermal vaccinations since they are needleless and quick. additionally there is theoretically benefit since there is a wider distribution of antigen presenting cells in the dermis vs the deltiod which could provide a better immune response. /immunology sperg

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 7, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I think i'm starting to figure this story thing out

Been dying laughing since I saw your most recent update, although I feel it could use some music to really set the mood.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was considering the pros and cons but wasnt sure how well ten seconds of this would work

http://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
haha that was exactly what I had in mind :D

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Just saw that 13' Deck update and Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me was playin in the background it was basically the best moment of my month.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Yeah I think we can all just delete Snapchat and go home. 13 Inch just won it.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
You would think some musical accompaniment would make it even better, but it was ultra creepy to watch in the dark and in total silence. I laughed, I cried, I cowered in fear.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

The buggy as poo poo snapchat client needs a "spam all" button. Or I should be doing stories, dunno. Dog tonight, promise. Cat maybe.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

MrChips posted:

13 Inch just won it.

He can give me a "full service" anytime! :wink:

no homo

KozmoNaut posted:

Yeah :(

I was visiting the family over the weekend about a month ago, and when I came back, it was gone. They had to cut a bigass ABUS chain and everything to get it.

So are you waiting to replace it until you get a safer parking spot?

Alternatively, buy a GPz305 for them to steal. Revenge is sweet.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Cakefool posted:

The buggy as poo poo snapchat client needs a "spam all" button. Or I should be doing stories, dunno. Dog tonight, promise. Cat maybe.

Sharing something with your story puts an in app notification out for everyone on your friends list, but no push notification. It's close enough, given how many people send out snaps direct to people they'll see it pretty quick.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

MrChips posted:

Yeah I think we can all just delete Snapchat and go home. 13 Inch just won it.

I am allergic to latex. Than just reminded me of some uncomfortable sensations. :supaburn:

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Everyone's snaps here remind me how little actual diving I do on a weekly basis.

Also, I need a catte.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Jesus Christ 13 Inch...

When the lipstick snapped off right at the end I loving lost it

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Cakefool posted:

the windows version has a "spam all" button.

The Midniter posted:

Jesus Christ 13 Inch...

When the lipstick snapped off right at the end I loving lost it

Yeah when I watched that the only thing that came to mind is that this is the second time today I got nothin'.

the first being his flaming dick.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I think I'm missing out on all these good snaps.

Send them to shivan000 fuckers.

I saw someone's green poo poo awhile ago and since then it's been all rated-G

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I had the sound off while watching that snap, so I just assumed that Goodbye Horses was playing.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

CornHolio posted:

I think I'm missing out on all these good snaps.

Send them to shivan000 fuckers.

I saw someone's green poo poo awhile ago and since then it's been all rated-G

Looking him up on your snapchat contacts should work?

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I also missed this epic snap because that her didn't add me yet. Serving up education snaps today at work to get my mind off dying cancer kids :smith:

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Holdbrooks posted:

I also missed this epic snap because that her didn't add me yet. Serving up education snaps today at work to get my mind off dying cancer kids :smith:

Don't be too down, at least there's the hope that these experimental cancer-fighting drugs will one day make drug companies lots of money.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 237 days!)

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I was considering the pros and cons but wasnt sure how well ten seconds of this would work

http://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

I really hope you went through with the whole tuck-n-dance..

goatse guy posted:

I had the sound off while watching that snap, so I just assumed that Goodbye Horses was playing.

..assuming this as proof.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Holdbrooks posted:

How'd that life flight from last night work out?

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
I somehow missed this thread earlier even though I've just gotten on the snapchat train.

I'm 'matsayswhat' (which also works on Instagram if you want higher quality).

I'm still figuring the app out so expect bumbling in general as well as pictures of random people with genitals doodled on them. :)

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

OK I think I just added everyone. That took a while.

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST

Terrible Robot posted:

SlimManFat/munch709: Where do you live? I swear every time I watch your videos and try to listen to what people are saying I feel like I'm suddenly incredibly drunk. It's like, I can sorta understand the language, but it's also complete gobbledy-gook at the same time, which makes me think it's Dutch. In no way do I intend this as an insult, it's just breaking my brain.

MrChips posted:

Lightin' a ciggie in the toaster, talkin' like he got a mouth fulla marbles? By God if he in't a Newfie, boy!
(you are from Newfoundland, right?)
Yeah yeah you got me I'm a Newfie hahaha. The accent can't be avoided but a lot of the times I do it just to gently caress with people hahahahaha
Also, there's nothing strange about lighting cigarettes in the toaster :dukedog:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
All I could think of was trailer park boys when I saw that

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
No lighters, got to get resourceful

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Aaaaugh I'm missing out :(

Mine is Smangitgurlll if you want photos of my 5 cats.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

Aaaaugh I'm missing out :(

Mine is Smangitgurlll if you want photos of my 5 cats.

Oooooh, so you're smangitgurlll. I've been trying to figure that out for weeks haha.

I don't think I've ever gotten a catte snap from you.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Is there a way to share something if you've saved it to the gallery?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Nope. Snapchat is all about being in the moment.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

You actually can, though. Swipe right on someone's name to start a text conversation, then click the little circle-inside-a-square button, and then click the square with pictures of your gallery photos. Bam.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
13 inch's are the best. Mine are the worst. To be fair, the bar is high.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

I'm Stevobob on snapchat. How do you use this thing

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
Harry was so excited last night when I was opening up Holdbrooks STI snaps. He only gets that excited about chipmunks and car rides.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

stevobob posted:

I'm Stevobob on snapchat. How do you use this thing

You take a picture, draw on it, hit send, start choosing recipients, it crashes

Start over, it crashes

Try and view a snap, it crashes and takes the next 4 snaps with it before you can view them

Try and view a video, it shows a black screen, then... crashes

So what I'm saying is that it mostly crashes and occasionally shows pictures and videos your friends sent before crashing

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I can only view like 50% of videos I get sent. Anything from munch or brokenknucklez is pure black screen, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I haven't sent anything worthwhile lately. I post everything to my moments or what you want to call it. You can view it over and over there.

• Locked thread